Poll: Should ac_aqueos be allowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

|eR|'s 3v3 CTF Cup
Elnino is alive 0.o
Thanks given by:
Yep. Lemme guess whe he changed his name.....eeeeuhm....h-h-h....ha-ha-ha....................ha-tschi

:)
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 11, 11:43PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Yep. Lemme guess whe he changed his name.....eeeeuhm....h-h-h....ha-ha-ha....................ha-tschi

I don't understand Melanie? Do you need a doctor? ;)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 12:30AM)Jason Wrote:
(03 Jan 11, 11:43PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Yep. Lemme guess whe he changed his name.....eeeeuhm....h-h-h....ha-ha-ha....................ha-tschi

I don't understand Melanie? Do you need a doctor? ;)

MeLonE*, and no, thanks :-)
Thanks given by:
You don't get it? ._. Wow.

Also carry on to revel in the insults of our team, gj man, you're a great guy.
Obviously that's up to you, but just remember your own words: 'be cool Marten, be cool'.

(03 Jan 11, 08:04PM)MacAdresS Wrote: jason: noo you are good guy and practise I like you but I just dont like your tactic in game, playing for win 1:0 on depot makes me sick! this is right depot for me:
http://acka.tk/forum/download/file.php?id=323&mode=view
or
http://acka.tk/forum/download/file.php?id=302&mode=view

We used to do that in the past, mainly 1.0 when we were learning the game (TOSOK was what we played then). But look @ our clan matches now MacAddress, we always aim for flags :) Matches for you Mac!

(03 Jan 11, 05:37PM)Zarj Wrote: In all fairness to eR, I haven't heard anything about racism. If I was in charge of a clan, I would choose not to participate because eR has allowed hackers into their ranks.

Send me demo's of these players cheating since they joined the ranks |eR| please and I will happily remove them from the team, but since both of the players (I imagine you're referring to Alive and Sepehr in this instance) had inconsistent proof and I believe I am not the only one here when I say the evidence was rather lacking? Especially since apparently the demo's linked in Sepehr's BL are not even the supposed hard evidence (quoting some |BC| player), and that the cheat Alive was supposed to be using was a pitch hack no? (a type of aimbot yes, for those who do not know, it means his crosshair is always on line with the head apparently) Please tell me if I have been informed wrong. If so you'll find that alot of good logitech mouse and some steelseries one for example have built in drift control which helps the 'precision' of the mouse, this keeps a mouse level. Even standard mouse these days will have some limited form of drift control.

Please correct me if I am wrong Zarj.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 12:32AM)Jason Wrote: You don't get it? ._. Wow.

Also carry on to revel in the insults of our team, gj man, you're a great guy.
Obviously that's up to you, but just remember your own words: 'be cool Marten, be cool'.

funny, funny. I don't insult you, I'm telling the truth, these are facts. You recruited 2 blacklisted players. Thats what I just said :)

I dont have to answear the other things, thats just crap :)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 12:49AM)M__Stayla Wrote: funny, funny. I don't insult you, I'm telling the truth, these are facts. You recruited 2 blacklisted players. Thats what I just said :)

Even if it is partially the truth Marten, yes we recruited them and yes we now have some laggers, but I can forgive and forget, if it happens again, of course action will be swiftly taken. But for now move on dude, something you cannot do it seems.

Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 12:52AM)Jason Wrote:
(04 Jan 11, 12:49AM)M__Stayla Wrote: funny, funny. I don't insult you, I'm telling the truth, these are facts. You recruited 2 blacklisted players. Thats what I just said :)

Even if it is partially the truth Marten, yes we recruited them and yes we now have some laggers, but I can forgive and forget, if it happens again, of course action will be swiftly taken. But for now move on dude, something you cannot do it seems.

You won't get it lol.
I don't have something against your members. If they lag or not. If they cheated or not. I don't care. I just care about that you are judging about something. You are disliking something other ppl do, but you do it by yourself. this is my point ;) just this.

Thanks given by:
u know i feel like this tournament wont have alot of sucess maybe its time for another 1v1 tourney *maybe but not gonna garantee since problems may arise*
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 12:32AM)Jason Wrote: Send me demo's of these players cheating since they joined the ranks |eR| please and I will happily remove them from the team, but since both of the players (I imagine you're referring to Alive and Sepehr in this instance) had inconsistent proof and I believe I am not the only one here when I say the evidence was rather lacking? Especially since apparently the demo's linked in Sepehr's BL are not even the supposed hard evidence (quoting some |BC| player), and that the cheat Alive was supposed to be using was a pitch hack no? (a type of aimbot yes, for those who do not know, it means his crosshair is always on line with the head apparently) Please tell me if I have been informed wrong. If so you'll find that alot of good logitech mouse and some steelseries one for example have built in drift control which helps the 'precision' of the mouse, this keeps a mouse level. Even standard mouse these days will have some limited form of drift control.

Firstly, I'm not saying that either Alive or Sepher are hacking now.
However, they are both blacklisted players who were caught hacking. I don't know all the circumstances regarding Sepher's blacklist, but Alive clearly connected using AC version 1001 and 1002, both of which were only used by cheaters.
Neither of them confessed to cheating, but both still maintain their innocence, despite the evidence. Both of them have ignored the fact that they are blacklisted and have continued playing.
I'll contrast them with Morse, who also hacked once. However, he confessed to doing it, left the community for 6 months, and then returned once he had "served his time".
If Alive and Sepher want to be respected in the AC community, and if eR, for that matter, wants to be respected, they should:
1. Just give it up already and admit that they hacked.
2. Leave the community until their blacklist runs out, and then return.
As is, the eR tag is blacklisted on at least a few servers, and Alive and Sepher themselves are blacklisted on even more servers.
I don't support cheaters, and your clan is harboring them.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 03:21AM)Zarj Wrote:
(04 Jan 11, 12:32AM)Jason Wrote: Send me demo's of these players cheating since they joined the ranks |eR| please and I will happily remove them from the team, but since both of the players (I imagine you're referring to Alive and Sepehr in this instance) had inconsistent proof and I believe I am not the only one here when I say the evidence was rather lacking? Especially since apparently the demo's linked in Sepehr's BL are not even the supposed hard evidence (quoting some |BC| player), and that the cheat Alive was supposed to be using was a pitch hack no? (a type of aimbot yes, for those who do not know, it means his crosshair is always on line with the head apparently) Please tell me if I have been informed wrong. If so you'll find that alot of good logitech mouse and some steelseries one for example have built in drift control which helps the 'precision' of the mouse, this keeps a mouse level. Even standard mouse these days will have some limited form of drift control.

Firstly, I'm not saying that either Alive or Sepher are hacking now.
However, they are both blacklisted players who were caught hacking. I don't know all the circumstances regarding Sepher's blacklist, but Alive clearly connected using AC version 1001 and 1002, both of which were only used by cheaters.
Neither of them confessed to cheating, but both still maintain their innocence, despite the evidence. Both of them have ignored the fact that they are blacklisted and have continued playing.
I'll contrast them with Morse, who also hacked once. However, he confessed to doing it, left the community for 6 months, and then returned once he had "served his time".
If Alive and Sepher want to be respected in the AC community, and if eR, for that matter, wants to be respected, they should:
1. Just give it up already and admit that they hacked.
2. Leave the community until their blacklist runs out, and then return.
As is, the eR tag is blacklisted on at least a few servers, and Alive and Sepher themselves are blacklisted on even more servers.
I don't support cheaters, and your clan is harboring them.

Awesome report, there's nothin' to add (:
Thanks given by:

If they cheat why don't people get demos with every single game they play against them? If it is so obvious to pick out the cheat then you show us where they is cheating.

Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 03:39AM)usesnipez Wrote: If they cheat why don't people get demos with every single game they play against them? If it is so obvious to pick out the cheat then you show us where they is cheating.

You totally failed the discussion lol
Zarj (and also me) said now a few times, that noone accuse alive and sepher now. It's just fact that they got blacklisted in the past.

got it?
Thanks given by:
I have never seen a shred of evidence to indicate that Sepehr ever cheated.
Everything presented as "proof" was spurious at best.
It amazes me how many were so quick to discard him based on what they merely heard about it.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 05:39AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: I have never seen a shred of evidence to indicate that Sepehr ever cheated.
Everything presented as "proof" was spurious at best.
It amazes me how many were so quick to discard him based on what they merely heard about it.

This^^
Thanks given by:
You're all way off topic.
Thanks given by: