Poll: Should ac_aqueos be allowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

|eR|'s 3v3 CTF Cup
WELCOME

Welcome to |eR|'s first CTF Cup.

The cup signup starts right now (1st January 2011) and finishes 12th - 19th January, depending on how fast players signup! Matches will start that Monday and are to be played during that week. We hope that 16-24 teams will participate so we'll have 4 groups of 4-6 teams.

Matches are played with 3 players either side, once a week, until every team has played every other team. Each team in a group plays each other team once. At the end of the group phase the teams at the top of their groups (sorted by points, then total flag difference) will qualify for the playoff round. The teams are randomly paired. The winners of their matches play in the final; while the losers play for 3rd place.

For each match, each team makes one pick (consisting of map and side played in CTF) but no tiebreaker is played. A win (wins the most individual games) gains that team 3 points; a draw (wins same amount of individual games) gains 1 point; a loss does not gain any points. If a team cannot play a match then the other team gets a default win (and the 3 points); if both teams cannot play they draw.

If you are interested in participating, you'll need to sign up to our forums where the signup form, FAQ, and other methods on how to post results etc will be explained!

www.epicrebellion.tk/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

Information on how to post register teams, post matches, and who you'll be be playing next in the appropiate forum section. It's best to check the forum regularly to see who you're playing and also the current rankings of each team in their group. Come to #epicrebellion on Gamesurge if you have any queries; we're also available on TS3 @ loki.woop.us, port 9987.

Final issue: Should ac_aqueos be allowed?

We have discussed it alot and we know it is played alot by many teams, but only because it is a secure win not a fun map. Should we just allow it with all of the other maps? Or remove it?
Thanks given by:
i would play but you did spam out our forums with racism, if your posts werent racist ones they were on our clan matches making excuses.

good luck.

on the topic of ac_aqueous, i dont think it should be disallowed as i have being beaten and won from both sides against teams on the same skill level.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 07:27AM)Undead Wrote: i would play but you did spam out our forums with racism, if your posts werent racist ones they were on our clan matches making excuses.

good luck.

on the topic of ac_aqueous, i dont think it should be disallowed as i have being beaten and won from both sides against teams on the same skill level.

Lolwut? k. There were only 2 clan matches to make excuses for bear in mind.

and yeah that is why I thought it should be allowed.
Thanks given by:
don't dispute it

"I can feel your mothers breast. On my cock.
And I like it. Oh shit adultery alert!"
Thanks given by:
Undead is such a funny guy.
Thanks given by:
indeed he is

also ac_aqueos should not be allowed because it is not a fair map. I believe it is cla that has a better advantage over RSVF. Also I think Kellar is a bit unfair for the CLA side but whatever.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 06:35PM)pweaks Wrote: Undead is such a funny guy.

?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 08:08PM)Undead Wrote:

?

You troll yourself so much man.

Ciclon showed interest in participating with AnthraxX and Panico. He also wants to enter another |oNe| team. You, Impakt'd and who else is in your good 3v3 lineup? Whatever, it is up to you of course.
Thanks given by:
dVotion will maybe enter. I will discuss with my mates ;)
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 10:41PM)Infinite Wrote: dVotion will maybe enter. I will discuss with my mates ;)

Aight ;) We'll see.
Thanks given by:
But Aight's a member of Xu... :P

Xu| will be thinking about this as well.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 10:32PM)Jason Wrote:
(01 Jan 11, 08:08PM)Undead Wrote:

?

You troll yourself so much man.

Ciclon showed interest in participating with AnthraxX and Panico. He also wants to enter another |oNe| team. You, Impakt'd and who else is in your good 3v3 lineup? Whatever, it is up to you of course.

we told ciclon why we arn't participating, your behaviour is absolutely disgusting when it comes to matches and i'm sure many clans would agree. you also can't just roll up to our forums and start pissing insults at our members everywhere and expect to get off easily.
Thanks given by:
cant believe im saying this but Undead is right ur just a racist troll so TgS isnt joining
Thanks given by:
"I can feel your mothers breast. On my cock.

thats it?

Undead i have read far worse things written by you so this is kinda funny
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 08:35AM)Vermi Wrote: "I can feel your mothers breast. On my cock.

thats it?

Undead i have read far worse things written by you so this is kinda funny

Vermi, you know Undead as good as i do. ;)
Thanks given by:
not on forums, i'm not stupid. if he does shit like that and flames us out on our own forums we just won't participate.
Thanks given by:
Will this cup be only on ac_iceroad? Cause you always vote this in match...:P
Thanks given by:
o2| Might be participating as well. This all depends on the map rotation and what Undead is saying is true or not ;)
Thanks given by:
Why is everyone making tourneys? i've been invited to like 10 or more in the past few months, watsupwiththat?
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 03:46PM)Ghost Wrote: o2| Might be participating as well. This all depends on the map rotation and what Undead is saying is true or not ;)

ask any oNe member.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 08:12AM)lucky Wrote: cant believe im saying this but Undead is right ur just a racist troll so TgS isnt joining

Same with aCKa, I make sure no-one will play from aCKa in that tournament.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 04:21PM)ShieldyBear Wrote: Why is everyone making tourneys? i've been invited to like 10 or more in the past few months, watsupwiththat?

Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 01:35PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Will this cup be only on ac_iceroad? Cause you always vote this in match...:P

There is a full list of the maps acceptable somewhere, but if everyone feels like Aqueos is allowed, I think every map is :P
(02 Jan 11, 05:14PM)pweaks Wrote:
(02 Jan 11, 08:12AM)lucky Wrote: cant believe im saying this but Undead is right ur just a racist troll so TgS isnt joining

I always try to be polite, but sometimes I do go a bit out of hand.
I also understand [aCKa] has always disliked us since certain matches, I can understand that, but this is not meant to be about us. I am not administrating it, it's meant to be community backed. But your points are fair and I can't disagree with you.

I do apologise for things I have done, but I am never too proud to not try and amend things and that is what I'd happily do.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 04:42PM)Undead Wrote: ask any oNe member

you can also ask any MyS member lol ^^
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 07:23PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(02 Jan 11, 04:42PM)Undead Wrote: ask any oNe member
you can also ask any MyS member lol ^^

You sure can. Not here to try and deny anything.

Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 06:27PM)Jason Wrote:
(02 Jan 11, 01:35PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Will this cup be only on ac_iceroad? Cause you always vote this in match...:P

There is a full list of the maps acceptable somewhere, but if everyone feels like Aqueos is allowed, I think every map is :P
(02 Jan 11, 05:14PM)pweaks Wrote:

I always try to be polite, but sometimes I do go a bit out of hand.
I also understand [aCKa] has always disliked us since certain matches, I can understand that, but this is not meant to be about us. I am not administrating it, it's meant to be community backed. But your points are fair and I can't disagree with you.

I do apologise for things I have done, but I am never too proud to not try and amend things and that is what I'd happily do.

This is not about [aCKa]. This is about my own opinion that I won't play in that tournament. Also, I suggest to all [aCKa] members to not to join it. You have lost my respect to you, It doesn't mean every [aCKa] member thinks like me. I'm sure there's still members that can play with you.
Thanks given by:
In all fairness to eR, I haven't heard anything about racism. If I was in charge of a clan, I would choose not to participate because eR has allowed hackers into their ranks.
Thanks given by:
jason: noo you are good guy and practise I like you but I just dont like your tactic in game, playing for win 1:0 on depot makes me sick! this is right depot for me:
http://acka.tk/forum/download/file.php?id=323&mode=view
or
http://acka.tk/forum/download/file.php?id=302&mode=view

I like games with my acka mates. thats why I rarely play clan match where everyone camps and says its okey

good luck
[Image: Positive-icon.png]
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 11, 05:37PM)Zarj Wrote: In all fairness to eR, I haven't heard anything about racism. If I was in charge of a clan, I would choose not to participate because eR has allowed hackers into their ranks.

True. Also, they break their "own rules" in every possible way.

They cryed about every player who had a 200 ping or more. now they have Sepher Xenon, Yata and Vermi in the team. Sepher has about 400 ping in every server. Xenon yata and Vermi are living in Australia, means they also have about 350 ping in nearly every server.
( I have nothing against them or player with high ping, really not :p ). My point is just they cry about something, and dislike things, but they do them later by themself. another example?!

They accused a few players as hackers. They said they hater hackers, as everyone does, but they recruit 2 blacklisted players ( Sepher and Alive ).

This is just funny. thei're trolling themself in my eyes.

However, we shouldn't tell them their faults. Just let them play their amaizing Tourney, which already has 3 teams =) (2 Teams are made of eR players lol)

GG
Thanks given by:
I like Larry.
Thanks given by: