Goals:
Servers:
Where to find you guys:
Etc:

GL and HF!!
Thanks given by:
Clan tag: =TIM=

Clan Name: TIM BLACK OPS

Site url: http://timblackops.tk/ or http://www.wix.com/kemor5/tim-black-ops-clan or http://timblackops.yolasite.com/

IRC: N/A

This is a new clan site for every one who loves AC and is dedicated to win at all cost!
Thanks given by:
Just out of curiosity. What does TIM stand for? And what part of the 'Black Ops' part is represented in the tag?

HFGL.
Thanks given by:
The Imvu Mafia.. its a online virtual world mafia game there is a link on the website to that site... you can read up on it if you like.
Thanks given by:
all costs means cheats :p
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 10, 04:59AM)shatta5 Wrote: The Imvu Mafia.. its a online virtual world mafia game there is a link on the website to that site... you can read up on it if you like.

LOL!!! no, but in war there is no such thing as cheating lmao! Only the strong wins
Thanks given by:
He just failed at quoting what he was going to quote.. He's an even bigger n00b than me, and THAT says a lot.. >.>
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 10, 10:13PM)Føniks Wrote: He just failed at quoting what he was going to quote.. He's an even bigger n00b than me, and THAT says a lot.. >.>

Nothing is wrong with being a noob my friend, ^____^, in every thing we were all noobs once. Its learning what we now know that counts and having fun while doing it. Cheating only take the fun out of the learning process. ^_^
Thanks given by:
I was dishing out selfcriticism and at the same time giving you a small Bazinga!, and you start giving me some friendly lecture about learning processes.. Not what I was expecting, but k.. :P
Thanks given by:
IMVU?
[Image: Imvu_Sticker_of_my_sis_and_I_by_Destiinii.png]
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 10, 10:41PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: IMVU?
[Image: Imvu_Sticker_of_my_sis_and_I_by_Destiinii.png]

Yeah imvu to rules!

@Føniks its ok man... join my clan ;)
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 10, 10:44PM)shatta5 Wrote: @Føniks its ok man... join my clan ;)

Hehe :P sorry to dissapoint you there, but I'm in a clan already ^^ Actually I'm kind of the leader i think >.>
Thanks given by:
Haha! better make sure of that before the fit hits the shan.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 12:01AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Haha! better make sure of that before the fit hits the shan.

Troo.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 10, 11:54PM)Føniks Wrote:
(21 Dec 10, 10:44PM)shatta5 Wrote: @Føniks its ok man... join my clan ;)

Hehe :P sorry to dissapoint you there, but I'm in a clan already ^^ Actually I'm kind of the leader i think >.>

Well if you ever wanna play for my team... just ring ^___^

Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 12:01AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Haha! better make sure of that before the fit hits the shan.

yeye.. But it's quite complicated :P AeroBurn came up with the idea for fun, then I joined and made it serious, then Shift^ made a website, and then we recruited some people :P

The problem is that Aero isn't exactly known for being serious.. I'll have to discuss this with my clanies..
Thanks given by:
I am in awe of this thread!

V-6-3
Thanks given by:
If you Paypal me $130, I will play for your clan
Thanks given by:
No, Impakt'd! Don't do it!
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 07:24PM)Impaktd Wrote: If you Paypal me $130, I will play for your clan

LMFAO! dont worry m8 you wont get invited ;)

Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 04:28AM)shatta5 Wrote:
(22 Dec 10, 07:24PM)Impaktd Wrote: If you Paypal me $130, I will play for your clan

LMFAO! dont worry m8 you wont get invited ;)

I'll join for $100. You know you want to.
Thanks given by: