Help with script
I'm trying to make a script that will slowly raise the waterlevel. This is what i have tried to use but it doesnt work.
alias waterlevelup [
[edittoggle]
[waterlevel (+ $waterlevel 1)]
[edittoggle]
sleep 10000 [waterlevelup]

]

Please help
Thanks given by:
If it worked that will end up disastrous. Luckily, it won't work. Where are you trying to accomplish this? In your map cfg? Or for every map?
Thanks given by:
I don't want it to be permanent, just a one time thing. And i got it working anyways. Just that now the water starts from -128 and i have to wait for it to get higher...

I got it working with:
alias waterlevelup [
[edittoggle]
alias test 1
alias newwater (+ $waterlevel $test)
waterlevel $newwater
[edittoggle]
sleep 10000 [waterlevelup]

If you can help me get it so it wont go down to -128 when it starts then that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Nvm i got it completely working
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 10, 06:12PM)SplatZ Wrote: Nvm i got it completely working

SplatZ what is it for? xD
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 10, 08:31PM)|FmC|Aqua_3m Wrote: SplatZ what is it for? xD

It's slowly raises the waterlevel of a map. I'm gnna try to make a minigame out of it that will time how long you can run around without getting hit by the water.
Thanks given by:
Well if you could use bukz dynamic settings then i suppose... epicness
Thanks given by:
Paste the working script here if you don't mind, maybe others would like to try it out/mod your script for other purposes.
Thanks given by:
Before I give you the script remember that jumping will be messed up because of the eddittoggle. Also remember that this can only be used offline or in coop edit mode. And if used in coop edit mode then other people will not see the water like you do because assault cube only shows changes in local waterlevel to you unless you send them the map.
alias waterlevelup [
waterlevel -10
[waterlevelup1]]

alias waterlevelup1 [
[edittoggle]
alias test 1
alias newwater (+ $waterlevel $test)
waterlevel $newwater
[edittoggle]
sleep 900 [waterlevelup1]]
Thanks given by:
alias "gema" [