Need a mapper for a project...

I need someone to make a map for me. I have no clue how to make decent maps in assault cube, so I am going to collaborate with someone to make a level.

the idea for the level is a forest, with tree-top houses to snip people from,large plants to hide behind,etc. I have models ready already ( I am a 3D artist).

All I need is someone to make the map, so it can become available.

This is a free job; But credit will be given :)

email me mikesgamespro[at]gmail[dot]com to apply.

Thanks given by:
i would love to help. however, i see a problem: trees are very laggy :/ you/we are free to try; just email or pm me (on my profile)
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 10, 01:17AM)mikaldinho Wrote: the idea for the level is a forest, with tree-top houses to snip people from,large plants to hide behind,etc.
Please don't attempt to do this with AC / the Cube1 engine. Please. Buy Crysis instead.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 10, 06:39PM)tempest Wrote:
(16 Dec 10, 01:17AM)mikaldinho Wrote: the idea for the level is a forest, with tree-top houses to snip people from,large plants to hide behind,etc.
Please don't attempt to do this with AC / the Cube1 engine. Please. Buy Crysis instead.

whats so wrong about trying?
Thanks given by:
its not what the cube engine was intended for and would cause lag
Thanks given by:
*unleashingthesusualrantaboutpeoplenotknowinganythingabouttheengine*
Because I say it. You want a real 3d model-oriented engine, not a semi-3d geometry-centered engine like AC's Cube 1.
Thanks given by: