Need testers: mod Prohibition
and what about a hotdog for the health ?

It's consensual, and every body knows that american people eat nothing else... :D

I think that a camembert french cheese will be funny but don't pass the controls... :p

Ok for a hotdog ?

Thanks given by:
Thx for listening my suggestions.(Its a italian mafia so Pizza will be great for health)
A pirate flag for the CLA :P (I mean flags needed after all its CTF)

Can you make the Policemen skins little bright blue color in start it was hard to play with but after a game i started to have fun.

Well i found a serious flaw in your Playermodels its a nightmare for sniper. You cant make a headshot, i didn't get any headshot even with scope and in single player mode with "/idlebots 1".

Apart from that it really complements the Game i don't know why but it really looks good on AC maps :P. If you could make the death of Player look like counter strike that will be great ;)~
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 10, 07:08AM)IAF|@cid Wrote: If you could make the death of Player look like counter strike that will be great ;)~
For the non-CS players, can you explain how this is?
Thanks given by:
LOL i knew something like this will happen :) and here comes the big bad wolf :P

Well the current Playermodels fells like the cardboard figure. Should die like a human i mean a loose body falls on his bend knees and fells on ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyW4PRv8...re=related
Watch at 2.03 Min.
Its just a suggestion to improve the mod (should be hard to animate though).

Thanks given by:
great work :) great mod ;)
Thanks given by:
there is a knee death animation.

i can make the two other with the model is pushing more away

For the headshot, something is wrong. maybe there is something i diden't modify.

Is there a tag for head ? How does the software recognize the head ?

Thank's for trying !
Thanks given by:
I rather think of spagetti/pasta when I think mafia. It's a common scene from movies, when the boss sits in one of his restaurants with a plate of pasta - they never eat pizza.

I'd make a plate with pasta and a glass of red wine combined as health.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 10, 12:26AM)Boeufmironton Wrote: and what about a hotdog for the health ?

It's consensual, and every body knows that american people eat nothing else... :D
I'm pretty sure everyone here would definitely be consensual for a hot dog. :D
Though the pasta idea is also great. Keeps with the theme.
Thanks given by:
Spaghetti and red wine are perfect for a Mafioso.....
Thanks given by:

Arf, hard question of who eat what...

I will keep the Pizza for Gangster Flag cause it's round and is well visible in game, but take the makke idea for health: Pasta and wine

Else, no one know for head and headshots ?

Thanks given by:
The new version is ready:

New player model: new head, new hands and reanimated
New health pick up: a pasta plate and vine
New menu background: wood
Pickups are now upper
New explosion: we are all wet chickens :)
New starting screen
New last minute sound (an other charleston)
Now headshots are fixed

it is now a mod with a .bat

What is to do:
remake all player skins
there is a strange think with the shotgun first person
Finish the first map (ac_churchroad)

I hope some of you will re-test it

http://www.compagnie-urticaire.com/prohibition.zip
Thanks given by:
I <3 the flag music :D GJ! its really fun to play
Thanks given by:
sorry, there was a bad skin for assault riffle, it's fixed

at the start i wanted to join the hands with the guns to have more realistic animation.

I will maybe do this in next version. (the hands of the player model are animated)
Thanks given by:
There are the police skins coming soon ( i must finish the mafiosi's skins before upload it)

[Image: untouchables.jpg]
oh, and now, when you explode like a chicken, ther is a chicken sound too :)
Thanks given by:
LOL
F! for chicken :P
I go have check out new stuff.
Well try making RVSF skins as blue as possible so its easy to distinguish between the RVSF and CLA.
Thanks given by:
I went through the weapons list and...
MTP-57 Assault Rifle selected
Thompson selected
Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Rifle selected
Winchester selected
TMP-M&A Carbine selected
The code in that menu isn't finished. Still, it looks really good.
Thanks given by:
I don't find the menu where the selected weapon is writen... :(

here are the seven new skins for Gangsters:

[Image: wiseguys.jpg]

it's upload with remap skins

Mod Prohibition
Problem: whenever you choose the two lasts skins for cla, the game don't use them.

it seems that it's only use the 5 first skins.

how to do ? do someone have an answer ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
The way the game is coded, it only thinks there are 5 CLA skins. I'd imagine you don't have any problems with RVSF because you've made 6 skins, matching the 6 that the code is expecting.

Also:
menus_settings.cfg, line 13:
newmenu Weapons

menumdl weapons/assault/menu mapmodel 75 12
menuitem "MTP-57 Assault Rifle"            "nextprimary 6;echo MTP-57 Assault Rifle selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/assault/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "A-ARD/10 Submachine Gun"        "nextprimary 4;echo A-ARD/10 Submachine Gun selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/subgun/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Rifle"     "nextprimary 5;echo Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Rifle selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/sniper/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "V-19 Combat Shotgun"            "nextprimary 3;echo V-19 Combat Shotgun selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/shotgun/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "TMP-M&A Carbine"            "nextprimary 2;echo TMP-M&A Carbine selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/rifle/menu mapmodel 75 12"
//menuitem "Combat Pistol"            "nextprimary 7;echo Combat Pistol selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/cpistol/menu mapmodel 75 12"

You could change it to:
newmenu Weapons

menumdl weapons/assault/menu mapmodel 75 12
menuitem "Browning M1917"            "nextprimary 6;echo Browning M1917 selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/assault/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Thompson Subgun"        "nextprimary 4;echo Thompson selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/subgun/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Lee Enfield & Scope"     "nextprimary 5;echo Lee Enfield & Scope selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/sniper/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Winchester"            "nextprimary 3;echo Winchester selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/shotgun/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Lee Enfield"            "nextprimary 2;echo Lee Enfield selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/rifle/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Revolver"            "nextprimary 7;echo Revolver selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/cpistol/menu mapmodel 75 12"
Thanks given by:
I found the lines... i don't know why but i had losted them :)

that's corrected (maybe not in line ?)

Yes, i think you are right

it's make me sad.

I will change rvsf and cla to have 5 policemen and 6 mafiosis

Thanks given by:
Keep the extra guys for later! You never know when the code will change to allow them.
Thanks given by:
am i right if i think that those lines of code are the guilty ?

void setskin(int t, int s)
{
const int maxskin[2] = { 4, 6 };
t = team_base(t < 0 ? team : t);
nextskin[t] = abs(s) % maxskin[t];
}

I get the sourve but can't compile it...

Is there anyone to help ?
Thanks given by:
Good job!
I'm downloading <3
Thanks given by:
only thing that i would recommend is to fix the how the enfield rifle is tilted, i would use that model for normal play but it being tilted annoys the crap out of me
Thanks given by:
Which way should it be tilted?
Thanks given by: