AMP beat DTF today!!
Yep AMP beat DTF 4v4
AMP-me xxturkxx dizzaholik apasta
DTF-Toad pkkiller TeD XP

:D I didn't get the screenshot because all DTF rage quit except TeD he said I gtg. I didn't have enough time to get a screenshot :( but we might do it again tomorrow so be ready for awesomeness :D
Thanks given by:
and you feel like sharing this with us?, or are you trying to use this as your forum??? i'm confused O_O
Thanks given by:
I'm sharing this with you because I previously posted a forum asking how I can get more recognized in the AC community and this was a step somebody I can't remember who but they told me if I beat DTF =MyS= #M|A# ~TgS~ o2| and {TyD}, I can become respected so AMP is moving on up! One down five to go (plus any other competitors on the way up) and I hear |BC| is well recognized so they could be number 6.
Thanks given by:
yeah, but don't have to share it with all of us, this is something you must post in your own forums, and with screenshots, and demos so your clan mates can see, but posting that here the way you did, it's pointless it's like i say: OH i beat all the TyD guys by myself with only my knife 184894894987898779878979 to 0 oh but i forgot to post the screenshots and none of them remembers that moment, any ways yeah that's a good way for your clan to get known, but the word spreads by itself.
Thanks given by:
try a few against some KH. If you can beat us, you'll breeze through the rest of these fools. :)
Thanks given by:
Except for DES.
And bring screenshots.
Thanks given by:
Congrats on the win neon!

We should really have a rematch at a better time next time since Toad had to leave early in the match and I had to leave halfway through :s

Hope to play you again in the future ;)

And goodluck with your other challenges :p
Thanks given by:
LOL, well, you just said it: One down five to go!
Thanks given by:
Who the hell are DTF? Neva herd of them!
Thanks given by:
forget about them WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
Thanks given by:
I am Prime, who are you?
Thanks given by:
jAcKRoCk* nice to meet you xD
Thanks given by:
Thank you for posting TeD it was a good match. How about tomorrow same time same place.
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 05:50AM)MorganKell Wrote: try a few against some KH. If you can beat us, you'll breeze through the rest of these fools. :)
yes.
Thanks given by:
Try playing clans that have a big reputation, that will build your reputation.
Thanks given by:
Me(Phoenix) and Shift^ from .:Emo:. also beat DTF :P check out screenies at http://theknifeisourweapon.webs.com

They where actually no match for us :D (sorry if I just hurt your feelings)
Thanks given by:
Well guess what, verse better clans :p
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 02:18PM)usesnipez Wrote: Well guess what, verse better clans :p

Erm.. what's that supposed to mean? verse better clans?? :S
Thanks given by:
Play versus other clans...
It's not easily conjugated in English. XD
Thanks given by:
oh, I see :D Who would be the best shot to go for? TyD is too powerful :P
Thanks given by:
If you think any clan is too powerful to play against, then your clan will not last long. :-P

I should rephrase that in a nicer manner:
Never let yourself think that any clan is too powerful to play against! This way, your clan will last longer. :-P
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 05:36AM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: I'm sharing this with you because I previously posted a forum asking how I can get more recognized in the AC community and this was a step somebody I can't remember who but they told me if I beat ->DTF =MyS= #M|A# ~TgS~ o2| and {TyD}<-, I can become respected so AMP is moving on up! One down five to go (plus any other competitors on the way up) and I hear |BC| is well recognized so they could be number 6.

Nice list of clans. I actually have never heard of DTF. GG anways.
Thanks given by:
Well, I was just thinking that because TyD crushed TaS, and we got crushed by TaS, we wouldn't stand a chance against TyD :P maybe we should try =MyS= or o2| :D
Thanks given by:
It is good to play against clans against which you "wouldn't stand a chance" because two outcomes may happen:
1) You win
2) You lose and are able to study the demo to figure out why, and correct your habits
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 06:59PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: It is good to play against clans against which you "wouldn't stand a chance" because two outcomes may happen:
1) You win
2) You lose and are able to study the demo to figure out why, and correct your habits

Couldn't have put it better.
Thanks given by:
haha :P thx I guess :D
Thanks given by:
ahahahahahaha
Try to vs cM, we will kill you
Thanks given by:
Guys, "vs"/"verse" isn't a damn verb!. Understand that! Get that into your head! NAU
Thanks given by:
guess what, I am the best clan in the world. I am in the clan wH0p. Find me and you will never win. It's impossible. Isn't that right AC community. The wH0p Clan is the best.(/sarcasm)
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 06:34PM)Føniks Wrote: Well, I was just thinking that because TyD crushed TaS, and we got crushed by TaS, we wouldn't stand a chance against TyD :P maybe we should try =MyS= or o2| :D

Good luck beating us, we're not going down without a good fight ;)
Thanks given by: