AMP beat DTF today!!
(13 Dec 10, 06:59PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: It is good to play against clans against which you "wouldn't stand a chance" because two outcomes may happen:
1) You win
2) You lose and are able to study the demo to figure out why, and correct your habits

3) i am hackers
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1053/20...rbantd.jpg
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3066/...ridctf.jpg
|AMP|Neon i humbly request that we play our match again sometime.
Thanks given by:
Good games, better luck next time.
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 04:50AM)Undead Wrote: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1053/20...rbantd.jpg
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3066/...ridctf.jpg
|AMP|Neon i humbly request that we play our match again sometime.

Good luck for the next match!
Thanks given by:
ok first nice win over DTF but as all others have mentioned face more tougher clans like MA DES oNe TgS and so on and trust me, you will be saying we all hack cuz were too good :D
wow hmm well we have beaten oNe and if u guys barely got 3 kills (thinking) anyway you will get better as you go :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 05:40AM)lucky Wrote: ok first nice win over DTF but as all others have mentioned face more tougher clans like MA DES oNe TgS and so on and trust me, you will be saying we all hack cuz were too good :D
wow hmm well we have beaten oNe and if u guys barely got 3 kills (thinking) anyway you will get better as you go :D

lol at comparing M|A, DES and oNe to TgS
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 05:40AM)lucky Wrote: wow hmm well we have beaten oNe and if u guys barely got 3 kills (thinking) anyway you will get better as you go :D

May I add we also have beat use to.
On arid I typed /suicide to get AR.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 05:50AM)Foo Wrote:
(14 Dec 10, 05:40AM)lucky Wrote: ok first nice win over DTF but as all others have mentioned face more tougher clans like MA DES oNe TgS and so on and trust me, you will be saying we all hack cuz were too good :D

lol at comparing M|A, DES and oNe to TgS

lol, I'm gonna get banned for quoting :D
Thanks given by:
Lol what bullet told it's quite disturbing hehe
Thanks given by:
I wasn't hoping for that either ;) When matches get too easy it's not as fun.. (like the one vs. DTF (lol))
Just kidding :P We had a good match :) They had our flag several times, but at arrival in their own base, they met nothing less than my shotgun barrel and my evil smile >:D

Come to our forums and we can discuss time and place ;) (this goes for all of you who wants to test "the rookies with skills")

http://theknifeisourweapon.webs.com
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 05:36AM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: if I beat DTF =MyS= #M|A# ~TgS~ o2| and {TyD} I can become respected I hear |BC| is well recognized so they could be number 6.

im glad to see that woop, only3 and oNe are not in the top 6.

Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 10, 05:50AM)MorganKell Wrote: try a few against some KH. If you can beat us, you'll breeze through the rest of these fools. :)

cough| 15-0 |cough.

(13 Dec 10, 05:36AM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: if I beat DTF =MyS= #M|A# ~TgS~ o2| and {TyD} I can become respected I hear |BC| is well recognized so they could be number 6.

No |eR|? :(

Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 10:24AM)Føniks Wrote: I wasn't hoping for that either ;) When matches get too easy it's not as fun.. (like the one vs. DTF (lol))
Just kidding :P We had a good match :) They had our flag several times, but at arrival in their own base, they met nothing less than my shotgun barrel and my evil smile >:D

Come to our forums and we can discuss time and place ;) (this goes for all of you who wants to test "the rookies with skills")

http://theknifeisourweapon.webs.com

I think if You'll play with shotgun vs these clans (m|a bc oNe mys only3 ect...), you'll be lost anyway :D
Thanks given by:
Clans to beat:

#M|A#
=MyS=
oNe
w00p

Beat all legendary 4 and win a cookie
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 06:19PM)KN!F3 Wrote: Clans to beat:

oNe

asuhaush :)
Thanks given by:
oNe

oNe

oNe

Because we're the only oNe ;).
Thanks given by:
Look at AC 1.1 Ladder - Clanwar for clans you can try to beat.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 03:49AM)Ghost Wrote:
(13 Dec 10, 06:34PM)Føniks Wrote: Well, I was just thinking that because TyD crushed TaS, and we got crushed by TaS, we wouldn't stand a chance against TyD :P maybe we should try =MyS= or o2| :D

Good luck beating us, we're not going down without a good fight ;)

If o2| does verse them, try having Gibstick in the sideline? :L
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 08:30PM)Fate Wrote:
(14 Dec 10, 03:49AM)Ghost Wrote:
(13 Dec 10, 06:34PM)Føniks Wrote: Well, I was just thinking that because TyD crushed TaS, and we got crushed by TaS, we wouldn't stand a chance against TyD :P maybe we should try =MyS= or o2| :D

Good luck beating us, we're not going down without a good fight ;)

If o2| does verse them, try having Gibstick in the sideline? :L

He's our secret weapon ;)
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 09:01PM)Ghost Wrote: He's our secret weapon ;)

That didn't sound too good ;S If he is some kind of psychotic maniac killer, I bet we would just shit in our pants - seeing we are rookies and have not experienced REAL skills in person :P It would be interesting to battle on of the greater clans though.. Just to see what AC-gaming is all about :D
I will consult with my clanies, and if they aren't too scared of you, then you'll hear more from me ;)

Now, I gotta go practise my aim!
-Phoenix
Thanks given by:
We'll we didn't have our two best players xxTurkxx and APasta trust me there super secret weapons!
Thanks given by:
You can visit us at our IRC if you wish to set up a clan match.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 02:46AM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: We'll we didn't have our two best players xxTurkxx and APasta trust me there super secret weapons!
Neon said ingame he wanted a rematch when his 2 super secret weapon's were online xxTurkxx and APasta but because they both weren't online we decided to 1x1.

1 super secret weapon down, 1 more super secret weapon to go xD

|AMP|APasta didn't rage quit, she had to leave because her boyfriend came over.
[Image: 20101215020742acdesertd.th.jpg]
Thanks given by:
DTF? That's a clan called Down to Fuck. No joke.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 03:33AM)BULL3T Wrote: 1 super secret weapon down...
You're such a pro BULL3T; you 'hid' to take a sreenshot, even though you were 20-0 up.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 08:35AM)jamz Wrote:
(15 Dec 10, 03:33AM)BULL3T Wrote: 1 super secret weapon down...
You're such a pro BULL3T; you 'hid' to take a sreenshot, even though you were 20-0 up.

hahahahahaha xD
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 08:35AM)jamz Wrote: You're such a pro BULL3T; you 'hid' to take a sreenshot, even though you were 20-0 up.

Yes I am trying to prove I am becoming the best slowly by taking down all secret weapons (proving it with screenshots and one day possibly a demo. 1 more to go then hopefully I am the best. <jokes>
Secretly I am noob but by posting screens like this makes me feel pro :)
Thanks given by:
Who cares? *trollface*
Thanks given by:

hehe when it was? :)
TyD crushed us?! and when it was?!

(14 Dec 10, 06:19PM)KN!F3 Wrote: Clans to beat:

#M|A#
=MyS=
oNe
w00p

and dont forgott |TaS_ :)
Thanks given by:
Wait...
APanda = AnalPanda