bestcat's effects
Hey, guys.
I made a mod for the effects in Assault Cube.
It's has really much different mods, so you can make your own Assault Cube.
It contains some of my older mods from the old forum and really much new ones.
I hope you like it!

Previews:
[Image: 020710132523_scope.png]
[Image: 020710132627_damage.png]

V 1
(download link removed by mod due to illegal scope)
Thanks given by:
Screenshots?
Thanks given by:
Please add some screenshots or a video showing the effects. Than we dont need to download it to have a look ...
Thanks given by:
Sorry, i cant post screenshots, because the pictures are to big for upload.
Thanks given by:
just resize them...
Thanks given by:
just convert them to jpg 70% quality and in the worst case they become near 500kb
Thanks given by:
Meh. Dude you made an illegal scope again.
Thanks given by:
Read the readme file, Lightning!
Thanks given by:
Quote:Instalation:
Just copy and replace the file you want with the old file in your packages/misc folder in your AssaultCube instalation path.
Some players sad the scope makes a not fair gameplay, because you have a bether view.
So please use it only in multyplayer mode if you know that the other players have the same scope for a fair gameplay!

You must be kidding.
Thanks given by:
LOLLOLLOL
Thanks given by:
That would be the winner for AC Quotes Thread.
Thanks given by:
This has to go to the quotes thread indeed xD
I really laughed out loud :o
Thanks given by:
See?^^
Thanks given by:
any more pictures?
like in game ones please?

or is that all, the blood one is ok keep it up
Thanks given by:
lol...
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 10, 05:23PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
Quote:Instalation:
Just copy and replace the file you want with the old file in your packages/misc folder in your AssaultCube instalation path.
Some players sad the scope makes a not fair gameplay, because you have a bether view.
So please use it only in multyplayer mode if you know that the other players have the same scope for a fair gameplay!

You must be kidding.

LOL :d
Thanks given by:
This sort of scope will not work in the upcoming release (AC-v1.1) - yes, because it's not the way we intended the scope to be. It's a scope, not a see-stuff-anyway-zoom.

And - please - don't replace official files. That's what your game-HOME-dir is for.
Check your BAT for "--home" or use the menu in the Mac-Launcher app for "user files" and on Linux just go to "~/.assaultcube_v1.0" and unpack EVERYTHING there - that way you just have to delete add-on material and be right back to a vanilla state - no manual backups required.
Thanks given by:
Closed?
Thanks given by: