Yuri's Appeal
Jamz, what the hell is a hitbox ._.||
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 10, 08:23AM)Yuri Wrote: Jamz, what the hell is a hitbox ._.||

[Image: noobin.jpg]

'Nuff said. ;)

Thanks given by:
You obviously have no information regarding the current CoD and CS scenes. Maybe check those ladders as a basis to my headshots.
Thanks given by:
Yuri you have to link us to your profiles there, how are we supposed compare?!

Also, can someone split this discussion from the thread please?
Thanks given by:
Done.
(06 Dec 10, 02:03AM)Yuri Wrote: You obviously have no information regarding the current CoD and CS scenes. Maybe check those ladders as a basis to my headshots.
You obviously have no information regarding the fact that those "scenes" are weak evidence to support yourself with. This isn't CoD or CS, it's AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
Why are you comparing with CoD? You can get a headshot with any weapon in that game. See the video evidence of your blacklist.
Thanks given by:
Video evidence! I believe that is checkmate Yuri ;)
Thanks given by:
Is it also possible to headshot people when you shoot them in the foot in CoD? :S
Thanks given by:
Yes bukz, it is you can also shoot them in their genital area and get a 'Headshot' ;) But this isn't just in CoD, this kid can headshot everyone from their feet in every game :D
Thanks given by:
Looks like 'Myuk's' hack :D
Thanks given by:
this video link is exactly the cheat, or at least the kind of cheat MyuK was using about 1 month ago. It's downloadable on a certain website i do not mention here, admins can contact me privately by PM if they want to do sth against this shit (if possible?). Any bodyhit becomes a headshots, and MyuK is actually advertising for this cheat on youtube -_- (PM)
Thanks given by:
LOL @ Yuri
Perhaps those in the CoD and CS scenes ought to check this video as a basis to your headshots.
Stop whining and GTFO already.
Thanks given by:
I found a cute little video of you Yuri, with your modified hitbox :)
http://www.26things.com/ac/vids/yuri_cheat.html
Thanks DES|Bukz
Thanks given by:

[sarcasm] She deserves another chance [/sarcasm]
Thanks given by:
I want that hitbox man. I'd be so good :P
Thanks given by:
i'm amused at the fact that yuri said this:

(06 Dec 10, 02:03AM)Yuri Wrote: You obviously have no information regarding the current CoD and CS scenes. Maybe check those ladders as a basis to my headshots.

IT'S SO AWESOME <3

Thanks given by:

Yeah because playing competitive Cs 1.6 for a year taught me that most people do five man - one deag's by shooting them just in the chest and feet.
Thanks given by:
Ummm... BTW.... ~KAS~vlper Got banned for "using" the hitbox hack, but it seems that "jamz" interprets somethings WrONG.......
Vlper was going to report the Website containing that to Admins of AC, but no one gave him a chance.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543.html?...lper+viper

He went undercover as Squall using it to get close to Yuri.
Thanks given by:
Yes, because Yuri was not already caught using this hack, and it was very necessary for someone to download and use the cheat, rather than just adding a report in the blacklist thread.
Thanks given by: