Try Insta CTF on our mod server
Somebody, fix the pistol (please?)! Make the client think you're playing osok or something, if it's client bug.
Thanks given by:
I don't see what the issue with making iCTF a standard mode is...
Yes, a lot of noobs will be playing it. But this will also help them to play LESS t/osok and perhaps even get them interested in playing non insta-kill flag modes... just a thought.
Noobs will be noobs, people who like variation will continue to play.

I realize there is this big argument that: "People start playing AC, only ever play tosok, get bored after a while, and quit, hardly having experienced what AC is really about." Guess what? The reason these people are playing tosok is because they don't enjoy other modes as much. Take away their tosok, and they won't play AC at all. Hopefully with iCTF some of these "tosok noobs" will expand their horizons a little and begin to enjoy all that is AC.

Just sayin'.
Thanks given by:
i like it alot, call me noob!
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 10, 01:16PM)Gibstick Wrote: Somebody, fix the pistol (please?)! Make the client think you're playing osok or something, if it's client bug.
That would require more than 6 lines of code changes Gibstick. Though that is a nice idea of how to do it.
Thanks given by:
I played sauer for about a week after quitting AC. Then I got sick of everyone playing insta whatever.

INSTA WITH SUBMACHINEGUNS PL0X!
Thanks given by:
We tried SMG insta before, and not surprisingly our accuracy went down to about 10%.
Thanks given by:
I never got the full feel, because I made my smg semi-auto. Whatever you devs do, keep the smg on auto...
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't mind playing this mode. I think I'll hop over. Anyone feel free to join me.
Thanks given by:
I haven't seen apanda update this thread, so I will.
We have added TPF and TLSS on to the server.
Here is a list of modes, and how to vote them.
Newmode = Oldmode                   Mode number

iCTF = CTF                        | mode = 5
iHTF = HTF                        | mode = 13
iKTF = KTF                        | mode = 14-15
TLSS = LSS                        | mode = 9
TPF = PF                          | mode = 6
Knife frenzy (KF) = OSOK          | mode = 10-11 (12 for bot mode)
iLMS = OSOK (any weapon)          | mode = 3-4
So to vote Team LSS I would vote for what is normally LSS, mode # 9.
/lss ac_mapname
or
/mode 9; map ac_mapname

These are the included changed modes.
instaCTF (iCTF)
instaHTF (iHTF)
instaKTF (iKTF)
team LSS (TLSS)
team PF (TPF)
Knife only (KF)
anyweapon OSOK (iLMS)

two server connects are
/modconnect us.ausd.info 1140
and the one at the top.
Thanks Castiel and apanda!

Regarding the team modes, you will be hard-pressed to see the differences between teams. This is a very rough sketchup of the modes. However, if you want to have an easier time, just ask me for the code changes and I'll let you compile it.

As I said in my notes:
"For normal clients, TPF and TLSS scoreboards dont show teams (showing FFA instead). However, no team vests, it looks just like v.93 . However, if they have modded clients, this issue is resolved."

A reiteration of what I said here can be found on the MyS thread (link at first post)
Thanks given by: