KM clan
I was kicked from server cause i used Shotgun as a weapon.
I reconnected and uses SMG, and told them they cant kick cause of weapon choice its like racist but with weapons (weaponist?) so i pwnd them with smg and they banned me, W.T.F.

side note MYS coop server was kicked and banned by FOX|ares (master abuse) for no reason, well reason (LEAVE) wtf is with people in assaultcube these days. I asked them why and no reply.

Great direction the game is going in.

Thanks given by:
yea well thats why we have a blacklist thread. give us evidence (demo, screenshot), ip addresses (server & player), and post away. servers will be removed usually.

sorry to hear about this, but its worse on my side with all the ****ed up admins :/
Thanks given by:
KM server

MYS coop server

admin abuser FOX|ARES

cant get demo dont have screenshot

go there yourself and see.

I like to DM as its the only mode thats any fun anymore as all methods of team play are being stripped from this game

do something / do nothing I really dont care anymore, just wonder how many other ppl the asshats are wrecking the game for.

*asshats == idiots with admin on other peoples server (or own)
Thanks given by:
People have been like that for as long as I remember. It's unfortunate to find a new nook where they hang out.
I'd say, if the server is the problem, use this thread.
Thanks given by:
if it is there server, can't they do whatever they want on it?
Thanks given by:
That's true bballn though if a server like this one is making such a fuss, it is quite possible to report it to a dev to see what they can do, since it's their game.
Thanks given by:
Exactly.
And in the meantime, you can spread the word to people who simply wouldn't want to go to a place like that, regardless of whether the server is banned from the MS.
Thanks given by:
Well, servers that are damaging to AC must be gotten rid of, so do post there!
Thanks given by: