Poll: How do you rate this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
23.81%
5 23.81%
Bad
47.62%
10 47.62%
Medium
28.57%
6 28.57%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Trench Warfare WWII(apparently dosent meet the qaulity resiquates)
http://www.upload.ee/files/939510/trench...I.zip.html
I constructed this on a coop server, with two other players.(forgot there names.)
Thanks given by:
why is in this zipped file another zipped file :O?
Thanks given by:
could we get screenshots, please?
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 10, 06:11PM)snake_eye Wrote: why is in this zipped file another zipped file :O?

It got in somehow,its a bleeding ninja.
Thanks given by:
I wonder whether the poll function should be disabled...
Thanks given by:
I don't remember the exact things the filter checks, but I'd judge it's from the mapmodels being so close together and the map being so open.

Some light entities might be a good idea by the way.
Thanks given by:
Hmm,best get that done for school.
P.S What should i do to get the map models and map sorted?
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 10, 08:15PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: I wonder whether the poll function should be disabled...

+1 for that one.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 10, 08:15PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: I wonder whether the poll function should be disabled...
who forced you to
1)read
2)vote
3)answer

Thanks given by:
And who forced you to
1) read Floppy's post
2) think about it
3) write a reply?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20101122204208trenchwar.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll make it short:
1. That map is too open
2. The map is too dark (no light sources)
3. Several pickups are placed too close
4. There is a texture failure in the sky
5. The top texture in the base are just a wall; consider to use another one
6. There is a L-shaped hidden room behind one "tower" which seems useless
7. Some spawns are placed nearly in the wall
8.The trenches and the doors in the base are very close; players aren't able to pass-by
9. One "tower" is using a plattform mapmodel which is placed ...erm...say it's looking funny
10. If you need a historical trigger point then point to world war I and not ww II (fyi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_warfare)
Thanks given by:
i voted Medium, i haven't fall in love but also haven't got pissed off. Just neutral :)

about poll, he just want some feedback as you wanted, give him a chance Mr.Pro :) Apollo exactly showed him what he needed !

Thanks given by:
who made this?

ah..... it brings back memories :)
back in my mapping days, i made a map similar to that one and called it ww2 or somethin........
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 10, 09:56PM)Luc@s Wrote:
who forced you to
1)read
2)vote
3)answer

1) I'm a mod here. Maybe I should quit on this role so there's no need to read threads at all anymore...
2) I didn't vote.
3) Redundant to 2).

However, this poll is plain pointless like 99% of all polls on public forums and if someone just asks for a 'yes'/'no' or 'good'/'bad'/'neutral' - feedback, how is this going to help him? Oh, 10 say it's bad. And? Now? Will he quit mapping? Or ask some mates to vote on 'good'? Come on, this is rediculous... What do kids learn in school today?

Thanks given by:
This map already existed on 1.0 ; and in the same name i think.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 10, 10:03PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: [Image: 20101122204208trenchwar.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll make it short:
1. That map is too open (TDMS says that i havent fixed that
2. The map is too dark (no light sources) (TDMS says thats fixed)
3. Several pickups are placed too close(TDMS says thats NOT fixed,
4. There is a texture failure in the sky(TDMS dont understand)
5. The top texture in the base are just a wall; consider to use another one(TDMS gets your drift)
6. There is a L-shaped hidden room behind one "tower" which seems useless(TDMS fixed by filling it up, but was like "?" when you said it BECAUSE ITS BLOODY HIDDEN.)
7. Some spawns are placed nearly in the wall(TDMS says fixed
8.The trenches and the doors in the base are very close; players aren't able to pass-by(TDMS doesnt understand. please edit in a light and show me.
9. One "tower" is using a plattform mapmodel which is placed ...erm...say it's looking funny(TDMS says FIXED!
10. If you need a historical trigger point then point to world war I and not ww II (fyi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_warfare (TDMS says he realized that. next save will have it renamed)

(22 Nov 10, 10:20PM)Alien Wrote: i voted Medium, i haven't fall in love but also haven't got pissed off. Just neutral :)

about poll, he just want some feedback as you wanted, give him a chance Mr.Pro :) Apollo exactly showed him what he needed !
Alien,Thanks for that.
P.S TDMS stands for my new name in assaultcube, ThatDarnMS
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 10, 06:21PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(22 Nov 10, 09:56PM)Luc@s Wrote:
who forced you to
1)read
2)vote
3)answer

1) I'm a mod here. Maybe I should quit on this role so there's no need to read threads at all anymore...
2) I didn't vote.
3) Redundant to 2).

However, this poll is plain pointless like 99% of all polls on public forums and if someone just asks for a 'yes'/'no' or 'good'/'bad'/'neutral' - feedback, how is this going to help him? Oh, 10 say it's bad. And? Now? Will he quit mapping? Or ask some mates to vote on 'good'? Come on, this is rediculous... What do kids learn in school today?

lol. Since when do people think we 'learn' in school. I learn a whole lot more online than in school.
Thanks given by:
Good thing its friday.
Thanks given by:
For you. For me. Not for the some though ;)
Thanks given by:
On the 1.0 , a base were is the water , and the other was near homes and bunker , at the midle there are a lot of razor wires with water.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 10, 06:24PM).ExodusS* Wrote: This map already existed on 1.0 ; and in the same name i think.

Was my fav map in 1.0 ;( good days ;(

Name : SWAT_silent_d_day <3333<3<3 LUV
Thanks given by:
I am editting this place more.The openness seems hard to change.
Thanks given by:
it is a bad map at the moment but i think the theme is a good one to go with.
keep it up.
Thanks given by: