The Return of Ki113R?
Finally with A-Levels over, I can finally breathe. I'll probably be moving out of the college hostel and hopefully get a decent gaming internet connection. However, no matter how much I try to convince myself, I don't think I can really go back to AC as a gamer. Even if I did, I would be so rusty that I'll do worse than I did in clan matches. Having an internet connection that blocks online games for one and a half years has pretty much changed most of how I spend my free time on the computer.

Programming has been an interest for me for a long time, but now it supersedes gaming and I now only play games to chill between coding sessions. I've started a simple casual game to sharpen up my skills before I move on to more complex stuff. Eventually I hope to know enough to contribute to the AC engine. (^_^)

So what does this mean? Well on the in-game side, you wouldn't hear much from me, just like the past one year. On the coding and modding side, there would be a lag until I finally master 3D coding and so I'm sticking with just modelling for now.

I've placed my playermodel work in a hiatus for the moment because it's quite a complicated and messy work, but I'm working on simpler 3D stuff for now at High Tech Cubers.

There are many directions to expand the engine on such as md5/iqm model support, a more efficient lighting system (which I have a rough idea so far – volume brushes), a cleaner UI and a few other little things. But since I'm a coding n00b at the moment, it would take a long while (a couple of years at most (>_0)) before I can get those done. Baby steps, I suppose.

I would like to extend my thanks to the aCKa clan, which without, I would've have moved on to Sauerbraten or something else without looking back at AC. However, as a gamer, I guess I have failed you (>.<) and if you want, I am prepared to be booted out.

Lee "LeeZH" Zher Huei
Also known as |aCKa|Ki113R
Thanks given by:
Best of luck in your life mate :)
Thanks given by:
Congrats to finishing A-levels, i know that feeling, better than sex. :P

To 3D coding i have some books and realized that inside is similar stuff to the robotic theory. So it will not be difficult.

We (aCKa) aren't really the clan of a typical model. So don't worry about Killer's avatar. We have Cazador,Mac and Perros for pro playing. The clan is built on other basics therefore is here from 0.92. :P
Thanks given by:
Wth is A-levels?

Too bad you won't be playing much mate, but I'm happy that you are not giving up on your modeling projects, caus I always liked your stuff!

And Alien, you are insane man, since when la nena Perros is a pro player? :P

If they kick you out Killer you can come to M|A, we have a bunch of so-so players, we can always take one more :P

Good luck with your projects dude!
Thanks given by:
Perros isn't university guy but as player he is playing almost all our clan matches. As player he has no requirements from less match active guys as me and he is still with us. I cannot imagine other active guys around here who would play still with us. You can see Killer doesn't play very long time and we have full clan of such guys. For me is pro player and for you i will be insane or whatever. :P
Thanks given by:
I'm sure that TheCrema was kidding about Perros, just like you, you were kidding when you didn't say my name in aCKa PRO players LOL
Thanks given by:
ajaj, i except a email from Mile with "where is my name ?!" :P Alien ?!! :P
Thanks given by:
Heh, thanks guys. That last paragraph was actually more of a Chinese thing. Back in the olden days, if you failed to meet your clan's expectations, you're expected to leave.

But since you guys are cool with it ... YAY!

BTW: A-Levels is a two year pre-university course that is double the syllabus and depth of SAT. It's so tough that some US universities have been known to let A-Levels students skip the first year.
Thanks given by:
Hey, nice to see another aCKa comes back from MIA. This is really needed indeed.
Thanks given by:
welcome back...i look foward to teabagging you. lol.
Thanks given by:
i only play AC in hope that mr yan dao will return.
Thanks given by:
Perros is no hacker ok? Look his historial.
Thanks given by: