The Reason I'm Quitting...
...When I shoot people they should take damage! :D

Seriously, so many times I shoot first and have equal health and don't miss a bullet and the result is I die and my enemy lives.

Maybe I just suck at aiming? The above happens even when the person I'm shooting is crouched in a tunnel or not moving. I can see my crosshair over the center of the player.

Maybe it's spread? This happens at close range where spread is not large enough to matter. If it was spread I would also have it work to my advantage around half the time.

Maybe they actually shoot first? According to my client's view of the game I shoot first, however I realize that that may be the case for my adversary too. It is possible they actually shoot first. However this happens with even with fairly low ping players hence they would, at best, be able to apply 1 extra bullet due to firing earlier; and yet in these cases I often fall short by more than 1 bullet.

Maybe they had shield? Checking demos reveals they don't. I often know players can't have taken more than 25 shield (e.g. they respawned and I encounter them before they can get out of base) in which case it still takes 5 AR bullets to kill.

Cry more? No, I think I'll do more constructive, worthwhile things than play a video game I can't win due to lag. I have no issues in other games; I've even played at an invite-only level in some games. If I thought the issue was me I'd be alot happier since I could improve my game.

Thanks to the devs for a still-very-addictive game. For ages I've had lots of fun in AC but I see no way to ad[/b]vance anymore.

Best wishes,

Larry
Thanks given by:
hibye
There has been glitches with the bullets not actually making it out of the gun. As if there was a brick wall in front of you.
Thanks given by:
Mmm try to see if it's what Ronald says in a deathmatch with bots, and since you are on it practice your aim kill the bots as fast as you can, and watch your own demos to see if that's the issue :)
Thanks given by:
you registered for this post?

bye
Thanks given by:
HA HA GOOD JOKE WOULD LAUGH AGAIN
Thanks given by:
Maybe we don't care?
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 10, 12:10PM)Andrez Wrote: Maybe we don't care?

Thanks given by:
STOP NOT BEING NICE.
Thanks given by:
Ok, bye. You wanted attention, you got it. Can't believe you registered for this...
BTW how can you tell that you don't miss? /accuracy 1? Do you count the hitsounds?
Thanks given by:
his crosshairs touch the target! Obviously that means a direct hit.
Thanks given by:
Be beware, he can be US president playing AC, tell him he suck a bit other way :P
Thanks given by:
Mister President...
Please use your time to improve the country.
MAKE AN OFFICIAL MAP!! :D
Thanks given by:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Thanks given by:
I like how harps didn't insult the age (time playing AC) of Larry.
BTW: 1000th post.
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 10, 02:43PM)Gibstick Wrote: Ok, bye. You wanted attention, you got it. Can't believe you registered for this...
BTW how can you tell that you don't miss? /accuracy 1? Do you count the hitsounds?

I imagine he did... ¬_¬

But if you plain don't hit them in the first place due to fail reg, then you won't get a good accuracy.
Thanks given by:
This'll be my only reply. Really I hoped for more constructive criticism.

@Ronald_Reagan: If you mean the glitch Jason reported, it's not that. I haven't seen that bug since the development version of 1.1.

@jAcKRoCk*: I tried bots in singleplayer for a few minutes and had no issues with registration.

@Andrez, @pweaks: Fair enough. I was hoping people would try to fix the issue.

@Gibstick: The attention should be for the issue. I'd like it if people considered whether the issue had merit because for me it's a reason not to play.
Thanks given by:
Larry good luck for your Life, ^^
Thanks given by:
It's hard for me to believe that everyone else lags and that's why you were beaten.
Don't blame lag for your lack of skills and accept the fact that others are far better than you...

BB, HF, GL!
Thanks given by:
bye bye Larry ;)
rsrsrsrsrs
Unfortunately you are a person who can not lose, not the game that has to change, but their attitudes.

try another game.
Thanks given by:
Post a demo here.
Thanks given by:
basically, we all hack but you..?
seriously, there is always someone just better..
Thanks given by:
Nobody got my message. dam
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 10, 09:11PM)yata Wrote: basically, we all hack but you..?
Yes, that is if it is 1.0.4 ;) I am so glad that the constant long gib, speed hack, spin-bot folks are out of here!
@Alien; I believe I'm the only president here...
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 10, 11:51PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: @Alien; I believe I'm the only president here...
i lol'd xD
Thanks given by:
the stupid thing is he registered for this and you know AC is to addictive for him to actually quit.
Thanks given by: