|NR| Flag&Frag Tournament

The Neglected Rebellions are hosting a tournament. The tournaments name is as so because in each round a map is chosen and the 2 competing teams play 2 rounds, 1 round being capture the flag, and then the teams then rotate bases and play a round of team deathmatch. The team size is 2 members and isn't limited to clan players so you just can join with your mate an slap a tag on. The tournament is holding 16 teams. The structure of the tournament consists as so:

1. 07-November. Registration starts
  2. 15-November. Registration finishes (may be extended or finishing earlier due to registration rates)
  3. 16-November. Group stages begin (4 groups with 4 teams) top 2 teams advance
  4. 25-November. Group stages end, Quarter final seedings will begin for knockout stage. The higher you place, the lower team you face.
  5. 27-28November. Quarter final played. Semi final seedings made.
  6. 29November-1stDecember. Semi Finals Played & Final seedings made.
  7. 04-05December. Finals weekend, winner crowned.

Maps will be announced as we go. The tournament will be held on 1.1.0.3 and it is of the teams responsiblity to organise the matches in the time period given, other actions will be decided if a match isn't made.

Thanks, Morsey.

If you have any questions you can ask on the forums or find me on #nr-clan @ irc.gamesurge.net
Thanks given by:
GL,HF
Thanks given by:
:D I will Ghost!
Thanks given by:
\:D
Thanks given by:
Sounds promising! GL
Thanks given by:
Lets hope this will go well ;)
Thanks given by:
If both teams agree may the match be played on 1.0.x?

And sounds like fun :) I look forward to it
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 10, 04:43PM)castiel Wrote: If both teams agree may the match be played on 1.0.x?

And sounds like fun :) I look forward to it

Yes, It can, but all paticipants must agree or it's on 1.1.
Thanks given by:
Me and Castiel will soon apply ^^
Thanks given by:
Okay, GL!:>
Thanks given by:
Should be good.
Thanks given by:
Sounds nice :)
Thanks given by:
We currently have 5 teams registered so there is room for 11 more teams. Get in quickly!
Thanks given by:
Well good luck for everyone who is going to play :)
Thanks given by:
I am going to join but need a friend. Does anyone wanna volunteer or should I go get Praetor or lucky to be my partner????

BTW I am Xenon

I WILL COMPETE THOUGH. I just need a partner!
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 10, 03:00PM)usesnipez Wrote: I am going to join but need a friend. Does anyone wanna volunteer or should I go get Praetor or lucky to be my partner????

BTW I am Xenon

I WILL COMPETE THOUGH. I just need a partner!

ok well there are 10 slots remaining;)

Thanks given by:
Btw, only 9 days to play 3 games? Maybe stretch up the dates a bit.
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 10, 07:53PM)titiPT Wrote: Btw, only 9 days to play 3 games? Maybe stretch up the dates a bit.
Dates might be varied, I just didn't want to drag it out for too long, especially near the christmas period

Thanks given by:
edit: no one likes me ok
lol, looking for partner
Thanks given by:
lmao yata :P
Thanks given by:
I need a kewl partner =P, everyone loves $hield.
Thanks given by:
Didnt you just sign up? there was someone under the alias $hield that did..
Thanks given by:
Um what
Thanks given by:
Shield I'll tell ya in vent
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 10, 10:13AM)Morsey! Wrote: Didnt you just sign up? there was someone under the alias $hield that did..

there are very much shield's in ac ^^ i Know a iOD shield, a TyD Shield and a KH shield.

The one who regisrered was the TyD Shield ^^
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 10, 12:51PM)M__Stayla Wrote: The one who regisrered was the TyD Shield ^^

Incorrect. TyD Shield is my partner. $hield also registered, with HUNTSMAN.
gg.
Thanks given by:
New site, sorry for the inconvinience, some contact needed again, re-register here and add contact if needed. forum extension will be availible before group stages to post results. Original links updated for sign up and group stages. 5 slots left, GET IF BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!:D
Thanks given by:
Just curious is all, but is this that Hack Express Tournament you were talking about?! Train up a whole new generation in the secrets of the Dark Arts and whatnot? xD.

Ya got SERVED!! Luv ya snookums!
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 10, 12:51PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(10 Nov 10, 10:13AM)Morsey! Wrote: Didnt you just sign up? there was someone under the alias $hield that did..

there are very much shield's in ac ^^ i Know a iOD shield, a TyD Shield and a KH shield.

The one who regisrered was the TyD Shield ^^

There's no KH Shield anymore. It's iOD Shield :P.
Thanks given by:
Exactly ;-)
Thanks given by: