|NR| Flag&Frag Tournament
(10 Nov 10, 05:40PM)MorganKell Wrote: Just curious is all, but is this that Hack Express Tournament you were talking about?! Train up a whole new generation in the secrets of the Dark Arts and whatnot? xD.

Ya got SERVED!! Luv ya snookums!

you heard right my shimmy.
Now, go back to knocking on peoples doors you jehovah's witness
loveyou.

Only 1 spot left!
Thanks given by:
ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!

Check the groupstage page for the groupings and fixtures, GL!
with the fixtures. the team on the left side of the two starts the first match rvsf base and the first match must be ctf. Matches can be started from NOW!
Thanks given by:
Tsk tsk poor other people who didnt sign up :(
Thanks given by:
I'm not poor!
Just...
haphazard schedule.
Thanks given by:
Good luck for all!!!
Thanks given by:
damn im gonna get my ass laid out in this tourney
Thanks given by:
But...
You're already crippled!
How much worse could you--
* V-Man dodges rotten tomatoes
Thanks given by:
haha dude your hilarious.

But tha is true, you make me feel alot better.
Thanks given by:
XD why tomatoes when you have POTATOES, they are harder and better, but the downside is that it dosnt splatter all over your enemies face, damn.
Thanks given by:
well is there such thing as maybe rotten potatos that splatter in your face?
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 10, 10:43AM)$hield Wrote: XD why tomatoes when you have POTATOES, they are harder and better, but the downside is that it dosnt splatter all over your enemies face, damn.

I need contact for your team.

Thanks given by:
sorray, but what's the new site?
Thanks given by:
http://neglectedrebellions.co.cc/?page_id=30
Thanks given by:
i know its ctf, switch sides, tdm
but how do you decide who gets what side first? for example, in sunset ctf, who starts off as cla and then when the switch happens is now rvsf for tdm?
Thanks given by:
Flip a coin, or guess how many fingers im holding behind my back?

Haha sorry

But yeah that's a good question...
Idk there should be a 50-50 chance though.
Unless they just both agree they'll take a side cause they don't really give a ballz what team they are...
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 10, 05:50AM)DES|Halo Wrote: i know its ctf, switch sides, tdm
but how do you decide who gets what side first? for example, in sunset ctf, who starts off as cla and then when the switch happens is now rvsf for tdm?

the team on the left side of the two starts the first match rvsf base and the first match must be ctf. the left side team on the fixture list.
Thanks given by:
Morsey, what irc channels are you usually in?

#EDIT: oh and i think ours is #iod-clan
Thanks given by:
#nr-clan
Thanks given by:
The first matches got played, get ready :)
Thanks given by:
Morsey needs to update the standings more often ;)
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 10, 04:28AM)DES|Halo Wrote: Morsey needs to update the standings more often ;)

I was out saturday and sick yesterday, chill;)
Thanks given by:
Group B has got off to a flying start with 3 fixtures being played. A special round of applause to DES| who have played and won all of their 3 games already and have made it to the knock-outs.

You have 9 days left to complete your fixtures, GET PLAYING!:-)
Thanks given by:
Morsey, due to some problems i have to leave the tournament. I don't know what Castiel wants, but if he wants to, can he choose another partner?
Thanks given by:
No he can't, If you can't play, you will forfeit all your points, sorry.
GET PLAYING!:D
Thanks given by:
very funny ... where should you go to check who is in your group, which map you got to play, which side you got first and where should you upload the results if the site is down?

http://neglectedrebellions.co.cc/?p=19
Error establishing a database connection
Thanks given by:
I am extending the group deadlines till monday last thing to give the teams the weekend to play the matches. Get playing and post your matches and view the current standings here:)
http://neglectedrebellions.co.cc/?page_id=49
Also, I thought I would add this incase of this event, so I dont show favourtism. If two teams end up with the same amount of points, it will go to flag count, then frag count, then death count.
Thanks given by: