About the "player" : ''Myuk~s|D
Well, this time, let's get serious.

Before you add ''Myuk~s|D in the blacklist, I just warn you that he uses a hack: aimbot with his sniper.
The server is Exodus 24h CTF-HTF-KTF (I haven't report it to Exodus community yet but it will be done soon) and I just have his Partial IP:
[Image: sans_t16.jpg]
Why? Because the probality that he makes a headshot is over than 1 chance.
When he's aiming someone or scoping , the crosshair is away from the head but the bullet hits it.

I was really surprised during the match, I thought he is a PGM sniper; but in fact, he's a hacker.

I uploaded the demo and here's the link to get it: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DEMO

Before you blacklist him definitively or let him alive, I ask you a simple question after you watch the demo:

1- Is he definitively a hacker?
or
2- Is he a PGM Sniper?

I will wait your replies.

See you soon
Thanks given by:
Got wannabe's trying to use my name BULL3T :(
I don't think MyuK hacks as I play with him all the time.
I will check demo although I believe that he doesn't hack.

Demo - I can't see map its just all brown and all I can see is some of the CLA team.
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 10, 08:51PM)WhiteBlade Wrote: When he's aiming someone or scoping , the crosshair is away from the head but the bullet hits it.

Did you take into account that he has a quarter second of delay (ping)? That's visible in demos.

Also Bull3t, there are a lot of bullets in shooters ;)

P.S. I didn't watch the demo.
Thanks given by:
I haven't watched the demo, but I don't think that you should avow that someone hacks by saying their aim is too perfect, but with actual proof; unless it is seriously evident they hack, like players flying around or gibbing everyone instantly...
Thanks given by:
I re-watched the demo myself. Your crosshair is also away from other players when you damage them with your weopon, but I don't think it proves anything does it?
Thanks given by:
I lol'd at this and had a bit of a rofl.
We played an inter yesterday and Myuk was there and he got accused by someone in my team(not gonna tell you) but it was from rage and a less then 0.50 ratio :P.
Myuk is a sexy beast of a sniper <3 most of the time its luck but ;)
Thanks given by:
The only thing I remembered you had the same PJ but about 80 pings of difference from mine. I suppose there's a little sec decaled between your aim and your headshot in the demo but it won't change my mind.
I can't tell you if I believe you or not
Of course, I observed you during the demo but...I might keep my silence and wait the final decision.
Thanks given by:
Hello to everyone.
My name is Al!ve from s|D and i would like to clear some things here.
I was wondering quiet well when i played with my clanmate MyuK on 1.1 .
After being asskicked from 42 headshots, one body hit, i was like dudewat.
The demo shows body hits which managed to be counted as headshots.
example: On the demo's i have from yesterday MyuK scoped on my leg, shot, and i got headshotted. This is NO result of any possible LAG, if it was lag, the crosshairs had to be at least once for a little part of a second on the headheight.
but that was not the case.
After changing to version 1.0 he seemed to move same like on 1.1.
Gibs only, 1 single frag.
Today after a conversation betweek MyuK and me, he told me that he managed to change the hitpoints on his ac client.
In fact: When he hits the body with his sniper = headshot
and when he hits the head with his sniper = body hit
when i asked him why he did that, i got the answer that he did it for fun, too see what happens.

When i heard that i was shocked about his behaviour, because i never expected that from him.
On our s|D clan website we announced that he is kicked out of our clan with no chance to come back. he was informed as well.
jamz is already informed about that and shows his demo's about MyuK's case to the developpers to find a solution for that.

For those ppl who think now:
"Oh what a wonder, first Al!ve cheats, now MyuK. haha!"
i only can say, dudes, that is quiet sad that you are too lazy to move your ass and get your own opinion. I help you now:
http://s-a-d.forumotion.net/announcement...s-t137.htm

Thanks for listening, i hope i could solve some problems right now.
Thanks given by:
Man I got busted :(

[MOD EDIT: Removed C++ code]

This is like telling me to cheat in plain singlish x)

Offtopic: Putting aside my recent cheating, thank you all for the good times I had in AC. Cyaz.
Thanks given by:
You shouldn't even have the rights to post on these forums any longer MyuK.
Thanks given by:
Just sad.
Thanks given by:
WOW... I should've seen the demo before. It is way obvious.
Thanks given by:
I am really sad Myuk, but day before yesterday when we had an inter I was the one who believed you were cheating.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjgrfduv1kn

In that inter I was really having second thoughts about him just being a 'pro' player that is why I got the demo. Turned out I was right.

Again what a shame.
Thanks given by:
He is not hacking... he is just cheating.
Thanks given by:
Brahma, Hacking and Cheating are the same thing, he hacked his client thus he is a hacker.
Thanks given by:
Modifying source isn't hacking, especially when it's open-source.
Thanks given by:
Oh what a wonder, first Al!ve cheats, now MyuK. haha!
Thanks given by:
MyuK :(
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 10, 03:19AM)Vermi Wrote: Oh what a wonder, first Al!ve cheats, now MyuK. haha!

This post is as useful as pulling back the hairs from your mother's back, vermi, give it up, they will grow again anyway :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 10, 01:45AM)Shorty Wrote: Brahma, Hacking and Cheating are the same thing, he hacked his client thus he is a hacker.

To refer to that as "hacking" is like referring to vulgarities scrawled on a public restroom stall as "art."

Cheating is cheating. And when the cheating requires modification of the source code, it is called vandalism.
Thanks given by:
Then let's all ban him ^^
Thanks given by:
titiPT: I think that shouldnt be questioned ;)

Quote:Offtopic: Putting aside my recent cheating, thank you all for the good times I had in AC. Cyaz
havent read such a honest reply by some1 that got caught cheating quite some time now.
Thanks given by:
Another one bites the dust! Take that you gibhacking bodyshot cheating sissy punk fool!

Too many bad hackers nowadays... we need to find some good hackers. Brahma how bout you try and detect wallhack? I'm sure we all can understand that you might have to end up blacklisting half of Brazil once you do, but hey... that's nothing that our premier Anti-Hack dev Extraordinaire can't handle!
Thanks given by:

DARN HIS MUSTACHE
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 10, 09:12PM)MorganKell Wrote: I'm sure we all can understand that you might have to end up blacklisting half of Brazil once you do, but hey... that's nothing that our premier Anti-Hack dev Extraordinaire can't handle!

You Sir, are asking for warning points :p JK, it'd be awezome if there was a safe way to detect wallhack..
Thanks given by:
It would be more awezome if there was a way to prevent wallhacks.
Thanks given by:
It'd be awezomest if suddenly there was nobody who wanted to use wallhacks.
Thanks given by:
It would be entertaining if there was a game that endorsed "Cheating".
But who wants to see their work defiled like that?
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 10, 04:27AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: It would be entertaining if there was a game that endorsed "Cheating".
But who wants to see their work defiled like that?

I think your referring to crossfire :) :P
Thanks given by:
What a bad thing.
I did not expect that from him. :s
Thanks given by: