More maprestriction in next AC?
16 & 19 would only be in the HD version (see 5).

Nice list, btw.
Thanks given by:
Now here's something I don't get. If that's what you want, why don't you play CoD instead of AC? I'm really not trying to troll or anything, but in that wish list, you basically described CoD.
Thanks given by:
The thing I don't get is how he starts off with "4 updates" required and chucks out 20 points right after.

However, this has become another "ideas-thread", in other words off-topic and redundant.

C1053? ;)
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 12:16PM)tempest Wrote: Now here's something I don't get. If that's what you want, why don't you play CoD instead of AC? I'm really not trying to troll or anything, but in that wish list, you basically described CoD.

COD is annyoing game,these features I listed are for realism mostly(TBH got most of them from battlefield.)

(07 Dec 11, 12:27PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: The thing I don't get is how he starts off with "4 updates" required and chucks out 20 points right after.

Didnt you read the parentheses in the first line? ----> There are only 4 updates that really needs to be made in AC (The others i just want them to be implemented.)
Thanks given by: