BIG problem Plz Help!
Okay so i tested my M16 model without a texture in the game......and then im like: WTF?!?
This is what happened:
[Image: picture2crz.png]
[Image: picture4sq.png]
now what ur lookin at here is "supposed" to be the ass end of the M16!
I have no clue wtf happened with my model!
Someone PLZ help!
Thanks given by:
It looks like only parts of it are textured and that it isn't positioned correctly.
Thanks given by:
yeah i see that...its not even textured though..thats the "missing texture" texture that it automatically does of theres no skin.....This is just pissing me off! i worked for hours on this and that happens! xD
(17 Oct 10, 11:49PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: It looks like only parts of it are textured and that it isn't positioned correctly.

anyway to fix that? ya know without restarting the whole damn thing!
Thanks given by:
FFS resize your screenshots!
Thanks given by:
uuuuuuuuh sry......
any advice about the MODEL not the picture?!
Thanks given by:
What program did you use to make the model?
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 02:22AM)Mael Wrote: What program did you use to make the model?
Blender...
Thanks given by:
Hard to tell, really. Looks like its orientated wrong and some normals are backwards.

I think you need to step back a bit. You're running into many problems that you can't solve. Modelling isn't that hard, but it isn't that easy and requires experience. Start off small. Like a map model of a cardboard box or something simple. It will be a lot easier to make/skin/put in game and then you can build on those simple skills for future models. /2¢
Thanks given by:
i guess ill try that...
Thanks given by:
Send me the the blend file. I will add the real assault high poly hands and convert it to md3.
Upload it on http://truploader.com/ and send me the donwnload link by sending me a pm.
Thanks given by:
ctrl+n flips the most faces right, then you need to press alt+z to see the "white texture thing" and flip the other faces by hand (There is a button "Flip normals")
Or you just write in your md3.cfg The same command as in the md3.cfg of the window (to lazy to check)
Thanks given by: