Gaga clan
Who wants to join my clan? we're (I'm recruiting) no people of ethnic persuasion please
Thanks given by:
Do you have a clan site?
What is the site?
What is your clan's goals?
Do you have any experience?

If you provide information it helps on making people know if they should join your clan or not ;)
Thanks given by:
Ethnic persuasion?
Thanks given by:
so you're gonna join right? just put a ~GaGA~ in front of you're name <3 anyone's welcomed!!!!

(12 Oct 10, 04:15AM)JMM Wrote: Ethnic persuasion?

....black
Thanks given by:
NO ONE JOIN THE NOOB CLAN WHOEVER THAT NOOB IS SHE/HE (both) is a racist *** that gets tgs ppl banned so NO ONE JOIN THAT CLAN
Thanks given by:
easy on caps champ. maybe thats why you get banned so many times. you are a homophobic fool. saying fag is so inapporiate and outdated. troll be gone!
Thanks given by:
@admin: might want to edit those words :D
Thanks given by:
Do you mean you are not recruiting black people?
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 04:31AM)Brahma Wrote: Do you mean you are not recruiting black people?

woah there easy on the trigger champ. i love black people <3
Thanks given by:
i think so. :/ Don't be racist. That was so 2006 :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 04:34AM)bballn45 Wrote: i think so. :/ Don't be racist. That was so 2006 :D

I agree racism is so outdated. All these black people in the hood keep calling each other n words and stuff. it just aint right
Thanks given by:
lol LADYGAGA is outdated you fool. Its all about Justin Bieber. Na his balls havn't dropped yet. But you get the point.
Thanks given by:
Racist clans and racist threads are not appreciated. Go somewhere else if you want to discriminate against black people.
Thanks given by: