Gameplay
I have been seeing a lot of photos of other peoples game-play and their Assault Cube looks a whole lot different then mine? Its a dumb question but I have always wanted to know why...
Thanks given by:
You may need to make sure you have the newest version. If you do and still see some EXTREME differences, they may be using mods. Otherwise it's probably just that your and their settings are different.
Thanks given by:
There are various ways to change your visual settings. You probably are seeing /texreduce -1
Or something along those lines.
Thanks given by:
or some people are leaning when they turn???
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 04:38PM)SuperSniper Wrote: or some people are leaning when they turn???
/maxroll v
Thanks given by:
A lot of people customize their clients to suit their ability. One of the most common personalizations would be changing your FOV to 120 via...
/fov 120

Other things can be things such as different crosshairs(changed via the HUD options), different weapon models(I would recommend Akimbo however it's down ATM) or different player skins.
Thanks given by:
/maxroll 20
Or, if you don't want to see others' maxroll,
/maxrollremote 0

The different looks between different peoples' screenshots would be due to mods. You can put things in your mods folder and get it to use those instead of the default media content.
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 10:51PM)spamma Wrote: I would recommend Akimbo however it's down ATM
No, it's not. Update your goddamn hostlist and clear your browser cache.

Thanks given by: