oNe 2v2 CTF tournament
Hey all, oNe me and Impakt’d have together decided to create a 2vs2 CTF tournament for everybody! Regardless of skill as long as you have a mate you can sign up and try your luck in what we all hope to be a successful and enjoyable tournament. On May 31st Registration opens, June 13th, ends. begins June 19th.

Its already have pasted 19th so does the tournament started? YES IT IS, REGISTAR NOW IN ONE WEBSITE, LOG IN AND CHECK OUT NOW THE CURRENTLY STANDS,AND THE RESULTS.

check out the brackets without resgistering anywhere now:http://www.ac-news.tk/assaultcube/one-2v2-ctf-tournament/

-Bunny & oNe team.
Thanks given by:
Wish i could play, if there becomes a spot free then i can team up with anyone if needed.
Thanks given by:
Yes, for those of you who would still like to play, there is the potential for a player or two to drop out so keep your eyes open!
Thanks given by:
wouh me want to play too but how bunny said: "i dont want the leader of a hackerclan in my tournament"

^_^ :D xD
Thanks given by:
What? dont talk shit stayla.also please try not to reply un-needed replies, ty. also matasar: i think i've got a spot for you with |oNe|Bull3t, hes an australian guy so if you can find any free time at his timezone would be great ;)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 10, 07:55PM)BunnySoul Wrote: What? dont talk shit stayla.also please try not to reply un-needed replies, ty. also matasar: i think i've got a spot for you with |oNe|Bull3t, hes an australian guy so if you can find any free time at his timezone would be great ;)

talk shit? i knew you will say this once. u know our small talk ingame?

i still have the demo. i asked why i cant register me on the tournament. you said cause im leader of a hackerclan. so its no shit !!!
Thanks given by:
Take it to IRC or just drop it.
Thanks given by:
This is a nice idea, and if a spot is available I want in. :P

And remember, you can't fail if you got mael! XD
Thanks given by:
and, 'if you see viper, better get out the sniper."
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 10, 02:19AM)Viper Wrote: And remember, you can't fail if you got mael! XD

Thats for sure =P. stayla, please take those stuff out of my thread.
Thanks given by:
GL Bunny ;D
Thanks given by:
Thx bro ;)
Thanks given by: