myBB forum upgrade
myBB has been upgraded to the newest version.

The main reason for the upgrade, is to ensure that we are using the newest forum software, to remain ahead of security exploits. There are, however, some nice changes here and there you may benefit from.

Please let me know any bugs or issues you may come across.
Thanks given by:
I found this glitch when I entered a thread. Every thread I opened the blue question mark thingie was next to the board name.

[Image: acforumglitch.png]
Thanks given by:
That's a new feature. Your browser must be blocking the javascript there though, hence the question mark, instead of what should be there.
Thanks given by:
I guess that explains the lack of acess to the site i experienced a few moments ago.
Thanks given by:
I get that too, though I remember it used to be a V-shaped button for switching pages.
Thanks given by:
Vanilla. I like the new forums btw, albeit they lack many of the features that made the old ones fun, wonder why?, they are growing on me. Thank you for all your hard work RandumKiwi!

Thanks given by:
I've just fixed a minor bug/issue. If you have selected the weapons/maps you like most on your profile, you may need to reselect these.

The order may have mixed up due to the, now fixed, bug.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 10, 11:37AM)Orynge Wrote: I found this glitch when I entered a thread. Every thread I opened the blue question mark thingie was next to the board name.

[Image: acforumglitch.png]

I investigated this a bit more. It seems that the "v" in this is an image, so all it was, is your browser was still loading that small image.
Thanks given by:
I'm just wondering, why did you want to include something this useless?
Thanks given by:
It's a MyBB feature, and not something we implented.
Thanks given by: