Apology
Hi its joshy_boy101 here, also known as Ext3rmin8or and Awesome_awesomeness, i would just like to sincerely apologise to

-everyone i have rickrolled on these forums, most specifically: Ronald_Reagan and P@ndal.

-Bukz, the moderator who had to remove the rickroll links from all my posts

-All of the people i insulted in the AC_desert TOSOK server, most specifically: Bamaroller and hellgirl666

I would also like to apologize for posting fakes in the blacklist reports.
Thanks given by:
Stop ban jumping and behave yourself.
Thanks given by:
Apology accepted.
You taught me to copy and paste links rather than navigating to them.
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 10, 01:12AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Apology accepted.
You taught me to copy and paste links rather than navigating to them.
Thanks
Thanks given by:
Hey, its joshy_boy101 again (sorry had to make new account AGAIN, and use <wont mention it here> to access these forums) anyway, would you possibly have any idea why i am IP banned from the forums? Its just annoying having to use <wont mention it here> in order to view the forums. I have already apologised for rickrolling people, and I know i havent done anything wrong in my Dark_Alex101 account, so why would it be banned??
Thanks given by:
Maybe if you used a proper name....
Thanks given by:
Wauw, its just weird .. I just signed in for this forum but play AC for quite a while now.

And now I see ur apologizing to me and bama. Don't get me wrong, i think it's really sweet and all but i don't quite remember what u've done :$
Thanks given by:
I appreciate the fact that you are willing to man up and apolgize to the people you've wronged/annoyed, but - A. Having multiple accounts here is not allowed and - B. Your persistance when it comes to, making new accounts everytime you're rightfully banned, is getting quite old. You should of thought about the consequences (being banned from these forums) before you went and did all that. And the fact that you continue to make accounts after we have obviously made our decision and given you your punishment is just irritating. You'll be welcome back here in a few months, assuming that you stop evading bans, and acting like a generally immature person.

Banned & closed.

Edit:

By the way, it doesn't matter how good your behavior has been with your recent accounts here, your behavior was terrible with your original account, and you have been avoiding our punishments ever since. Be as nice as you want about it, and call me coldhearted or whatever, but you're going to have to do the time since you chose to do the crime. ;)
Thanks given by: