On Chain Quoting
Can all you MusicMan10/Undead/KH/Troll posers out there stop chain quoting every single goddamn post I and other people make. It's not funny, it doesn't make you a troll, and it ruins whatever humor can be found in the post being quoted.

In the last day, there have been three f*cking times that my posts have been chain quoted like this.

Here
Here
Here

And that's not even counting other chain quotes likes those found here

You make yourself look like an ass, and it's really not even necessary unless someone is making a point. There is no reason to quote photos, funny posts, etc. because there is no message to get across, and the only reason you do it is so that you can claim you are LOL TROLL AC FORUM SPAMMER STATUSAUSH.

Its stupid, and serves no purpose. I highly recommend the mods ban anyone who partakes in this activity (Mostly Habluka), because even if you find my 'troll' posts immature, at least they are entertaining. These chain quotes are becoming the cancer of these forums, and do not prove entertaining or funny in 99% of situations in which they are used.

You're all a bunch of idiots.

inb4 someone quotes this
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 02:44AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: Can all you MusicMan10/Undead/KH/Troll posers out there stop chain quoting every single goddamn post I and other people make. It's not funny, it doesn't make you a troll, and it ruins whatever humor can be found in the post being quoted.

In the last day, there have been three f*cking times that my posts have been chain quoted like this.

Here
Here
Here

And that's not even counting other chain quotes likes those found here

You make yourself look like an ass, and it's really not even necessary unless someone is making a point. There is no reason to quote photos, funny posts, etc. because there is no message to get across, and the only reason you do it is so that you can claim you are LOL TROLL AC FORUM SPAMMER STATUSAUSH.

Its stupid, and serves no purpose. I highly recommend the mods ban anyone who partakes in this activity (Mostly Habluka), because even if you find my 'troll' posts immature, at least they are entertaining. These chain quotes are becoming the cancer of these forums, and do not prove entertaining or funny in 99% of situations in which they are used.

You're all a bunch of idiots.

inb4 someone quotes this
Thanks given by: