Can someone plz explain why they ban me for no reason???
they banned me for no good reason im new to this game so plz explain
Thanks given by:
well what was the reason (in the ban)?
Thanks given by:
better question: what server and who was it?
Thanks given by:
Did the people on the server speak mainly Spanish/Portuguese?
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 01:56AM)JMM Wrote: Did the people on the server speak mainly Spanish/Portuguese?

-.-
Thanks given by:
are you a bot?
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 02:51AM)XFA Wrote: are you a bot?

Bots have some kind of link in their profile, to advertise something. He doesn't.
Thanks given by:
I was also banned my a noob yesterday when I was playing a 1vs1 for no reason, first I was unhappy but then I realized there were so many other servers I could play on...
Leave the server where you got banned ;) That will be ok.
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 01:56AM)JMM Wrote: Did the people on the server speak mainly Spanish/Portuguese?

*claps
I hope you're not refering to portuguese.
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 08:07PM)Luc@s Wrote: I was also banned my a noob yesterday when I was playing a 1vs1 for no reason, first I was unhappy but then I realized there were so many other servers I could play on...

...usually you are forced to leave the server when you are banned...
Thanks given by:
Too few information.
Thanks given by:
If you keep getting kicked/banned or simply hate a server for some reason, select it on the server browser and hit 5. That will send a trojan horse named "OMGZZPINKPONIESINSIDEEE!!!1!11!1" to everyone playing on that server and the server owner. Of course, they won't be able to resist the temptation of pink ponies...SHUMUAHAUAHAHSAUHUSAMUAHSASAHU!
Nah, just kidding.
That will just mark it as "BAD" in your categories so it will always appear at the bottom of your browser ;)
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 10:24PM)JGAN Wrote:
(27 Sep 10, 08:07PM)Luc@s Wrote: I was also banned my a noob yesterday when I was playing a 1vs1 for no reason, first I was unhappy but then I realized there were so many other servers I could play on...

...usually you are forced to leave the server when you are banned...

xD I mean, leave the server for ever, :)
Thanks given by:
Some people kick or ban people to make room for a friend
Thanks given by: