Wish list
Now that I played for a while, I can share with you my ideas.

1. Often the players choose always the same few maps. Sometime the same map is continuously played for many matches. I can't understand why, but it's a little bit boring, I saw several interesting maps, but they were immediately changed :/
  2. Adding new items could make the game better (IMHO). For example, I would add a new kind of armour (to minimize the effort, it can be the same model with a different color/texture)  that is more powerful. Another possibility is that this new armour can extend the "armour's limit" from 100 to 150 (as an example). However, to be more realistic, this heavy armour decreases the speed of the player.
  3. The maps of this game are really pieces of art. They have more or less the same size, enough small, this makes the game a fast-paced fps. I think it would be awesome to have also a slow-paced fps, more strategical. This could be accomplished using bigger maps and introducing new items in the game (see 2).
  4. To attract new players, you can try to exploit the success of fortnite and pubg, introducing 'battle royale' as a new game mode. In few words, it is a survival match with a safe area that decreases over the time and the players must stay in the safe area (this is needed to avoid a waste of time looking for the other players when there are just few). The map doesn't need to be huge as the previously mentioned games. In my opinion a good map is like the union of 3-4 current played maps. I think this game mode can catch the interest of many new players.
  5. For the point 3 and 4, I think you can create new bigger maps joining some of the already existent maps. The results will be a map with different areas.
  6. I see that you use a custom map format (.cgz) instead of the standard format (.ogz). It could be interesting to add the support for ogz maps or create a tool to convert them in order to use also all the maps created for other games. I don't know if this is possible and it is not really important, because AC has already a lot of good maps.
Thanks given by: It's L'enmerdeur

Messages In This Thread
Wish list - by jumper - 08 Mar 18, 08:52AM
RE: Wish list - by 1Cap - 09 Mar 18, 02:19AM
RE: Wish list - by mhsaleh - 09 Mar 18, 04:40PM
RE: Wish list - by jumper - 11 Mar 18, 10:06AM
RE: Wish list - by stef - 11 Mar 18, 01:23PM
RE: Wish list - by Masterhit - 05 Jun 18, 05:57PM
RE: Wish list - by It's L'enmerdeur - 11 Mar 18, 11:20AM
RE: Wish list - by SamGamgee55 - 07 Jun 18, 04:08AM
RE: Wish list - by D3M0NW0LF - 09 Jun 18, 04:03PM
RE: Wish list - by SamGamgee55 - 10 Jun 18, 02:53AM