prospects
The game is now in decline........... yes or no  or can we do more IDK

so I ask this

we all get together with or without and talk what we want and see for the future.

I do not represent anyone other than pubs players

So shall we open a channel in which we can talk TS3  

here comes Marti negative lol

pick a date so we can all be there .
Thanks given by:
i cant be negative about a post i dont understand vector, dont worry
Thanks given by:
updates, that's what ac needs. that's all.
Thanks given by:
Drakas and LeXus together on GitHub.

Hosts infested with cheaters and with few admins.
Only 5 maps are played on public servers.
AC Forum totally stagnant and without news.
Assault Cube Facebook has been handed to an amateur and has been unemployed for many years!
w00p continues to insist on dividing players. Those who use the w00p client and those who do not use it. They even have a website to confuse new players.
etc.
Thanks given by:
Pls be possetive all ....still there are players playing ac :D good for expired project.. idk but i think ac is not your answer ...even founders not interested in ac

(maybe all these descussions are advertises for new ver... ppl tired and 1.3 is hero lol)
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 18, 04:22PM)mhsaleh Wrote: Pls be possetive all ....still there are players playing ac :D good for expired project.. idk but i think ac is not your answer ...even founders not interested in ac

(maybe all these descussions are advertises for new ver... ppl tired and 1.3 is hero lol)

Not really, isn't a dream but  the reality, the game is in decline or almost static, there isn't many new players, if the names were unchangeable we would just see the same and same players (as we do already), and then what happen with those who are new in the game?

"Hosts infested with cheaters and with few admins.
Only 5 maps are played on public servers
AC Forum totally stagnant and without news"

Same maps, same rotations, cheaters and trolls, what you do? Check the forums, what news you see? the one and only updated page: the blacklists forum, some fewer recent topics and a sign of what was once a great community, that's it.
Thanks given by:
Lets take a look at buggy cs 1.6 ... if you clear bugs like wall bugs nade bugs etc, you could talk about some important stuffs like: (Even im ready for donation for the changes....)
1-Moded servers (mean not only _de maps) like gungame, deathrun, jail, aim/awp/knife etc with some fixed maps ... players wont say "this map is played a lot" cause there are lots of servers and maps in each side. I love gungame cause there are different challenges with lots of guns and there are lots of maps voted in choice menu after each game to play, not only 1 vote with f1/f2 like ac (XD)
2-Fixed maport ... its not gold but its good to have a fixed maport with good maps. for new maps you have to provide new servers in new client and group mappers together to make ideal maps.
3-Anti-cheats are not gold but it makes server activity regular.
4- See ac: Just IP ban for cheats and impersonating or excessive insult or ...? no channel to announce bans officially? only some ms admins work partly? No slay or gag or nick change option for admins and also no timed ms ban and no channel to announce all local bans... a lot un-expanded topics here..
5-See ac again: just having servers with no role? nah, its not good, too many un-organized servers.
there are lots of problems but need to see what we want: ac has around 30-40 players online on average at once and its OK to play so what you want then? its enough for this little community, but if you want to have more players or organize current condition or both, all of us need to PAY, bad or good, little or much.
Thanks given by:
Phantom and Houdine are LeXus (the cheater) friend. They play togheter in (of course) w00p (LeXus friends) servers. Just to you all know.

Use private msg.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 18, 04:15PM)1Cap Wrote: Drakas and LeXus together on GitHub.
ugh 1st this .. no worry dudes, there were speechs on discord (not ac server) and 1cap told this bs there too and there were enough proofs to tell him : stfu .... btw he got the boot from there and i will be happy to see you kick him from here too.
And also when some ppl not interested in foum cause craps like you, why they should stay? :|

(27 Apr 18, 05:50AM)1Cap Wrote: Phantom and Houdine are LeXus (the cheater) friend. They play togheter in (of course) w00p (LeXus friends) servers. Just to you all know.

Use private msg.

1 stuff i forget to tell you 1cap ... its 2018 ... and wth is that "Use private msg"? ugh seems you find new drug... and idk what are you looking for, when you can't see people playing this in peace without cheat ( t least for a while ) how you could talk about "ac revive" and other dreams you have?? you even dont play ac that much rn, how you make these BSs?????????? lmao

Please give him warning level or kick em, since as talked on discord, he is not on correct mod of thinkng..
Thanks given by:
saleh u are on drugs too.

i'm not interested in forum because of you
Thanks given by:
Only reason i didn't answer you that day was i thought you worth respect but i was wrong, and now i say pls stfu and do what u like, no respect for ego.
Thanks given by: al3rt
I believe why AC is in this state is that the community is fragmented. When everyone is busy screaming the crap out of themselves, the game just sits there, rotting away into oblivion. If we, as a community, take the helm and fork this project into a new version of AC, we could save the game.
Moving on to the game itself...

1.Ban players/servers (I'm looking at you twintowers and minecraft camper) who vote camper maps
2.Add more guns.
3.A "Domination" mode, it would make games more interesting.
Thanks given by:
1-Ban is useless, ask ( sleepy ) dev for a fixed map pack ( including all current official maps + allowed costum maps ) and make this option hardcoded to avoid all other costum maps on usual servers on server list or give us better idea... since most of "pro" and usefull members are afk or they think wasting time over ac is a shame, we can't expect better condition.

2-Gun is not the problem imo, cause mastering at all current guns is enough hard and takes a long time and also you will enjoy it when you find how to play fast and accurate with all guns

3-Game mode is not problem too if you discover all modes more, so i think current game mods making enough challange for a long time so i don't see any special need in more mods.

If you are getting bored, it usually means you can't handle guns/movements/.... to make a better play or at least different play
Thanks given by: