Poll: How many subs should be required to sign up for the tourney?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
21.21%
7 21.21%
39.39%
13 39.39%
18.18%
6 18.18%
21.21%
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

.rC wins the TOSOK Mini-Tourney!
(26 Sep 14, 09:17PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Alternatively, keegs was awaiting account validation when he was on earlier...
keegs Wrote:waiting for my registration to be accepted :P i'm free to play all weekends but not all hours of the weekend??
And being that I know you are capable of reading, and quoting our forum, keegs confirmation there should be acceptable, should it not?

I am not responsible for checking AoX forums daily to see what is going on within AoX. It is the sole responsibility of the participants, especially the captain, to field things with his or her team. You were quoted because I have history stored on my browser at school, and I decided to check the AoX forums instead of going to arstechnica.com that day. I have already gone through extraordinary lengths to confirm people, through TS3, that I should not have to do. AoX has been no exception. If you'll notice, I am on AoX TS3 right now, but I do not see keegs. I did message Muncher who showed me that he is awaiting validation, but I am confident that the moderators and admins of AssaultCube can take care of that in a timely fashion.

I have indeed made exceptions for people not posting here, but that's because I was contacted otherwise. However, your sarcastic tone has led me to fall back on the rules. I await keegs' confirmation.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
.rC wins the TOSOK Mini-Tourney! - by Mousikos - 16 Sep 14, 11:55PM
RE: Anyone up for a TOSOK mini-tourney? - by Skinny-Dog - 17 Sep 14, 12:05AM
RE: Anyone up for a TOSOK mini-tourney? - by Mousikos - 26 Sep 14, 10:17PM
RE: Anyone up for a TOSOK mini-tourney? - by Skinny-Dog - 05 Oct 14, 05:37PM