Ban Appeal for |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang
ShadowZ, im sorry that i got that information mixed up....i re-confirmed it was 2 months

lucky, people change...especially after being CBL'd, an i'm willing to give him one more, just on more chance...that's it.

Wolf, the reason i want the ban appeal is because i'd like him ot stay apart of FmC

I know you all look down on hacking, and i do myself, but there are some people who can change, and 2 months is still quite a while to change. I know 2 hackers who are now in prominent clans (names also in discretion because I'm not sure they want to be recognized) and able to play because they haven't hacked.

I consider this member a friend, which is mainly why i want him to be apart of the AC community and be apart of FmC. You all may think I'm naive for accepting a ex-hacker, and willing to trust him, and maybe i'm just that, but like ive said multiple times....1 more chance. That's all i'm asking. I've already made it clear what i would do if he hacked again, and you all may not take that into consideration as to how it doesn't affect you in any way. I'm also thinking about my clan here as well. He has helped us significantly, and his loss in our clan would be that of a great one. I do wish you take this into one more thoughtful consideration.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal for |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang - by Ike - 12 Apr 12, 03:49AM
RE: Ban Appeal for |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang - by Ike - 12 Apr 12, 04:54AM