[split] Blacklisted
(11 Apr 12, 03:56PM)Medusa Wrote:
// Name: kekeke
// Ban date: 11 april 2012
// Server: {TyD}Forgotten, [aCKa]@Neptuno etc
// Ban reason: editmode/wallhack
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?csjzsv5a668t332
Demo

kekeke was me, thought I'd lolligag for a night (hacks for lulz, not points/get ahead)
Now blacklisted.
:)

Also it's weird how you got me in my ten second code experimentation in that server. I didn't even realize it was KTF until I had the flag (my movement was really clumsy, I wasn't trying to hide in walls with the flag)

It's weird cause I did a more lololol one in a CTF ac_iceroad for like ten minutes of me being suspended in midair and no one said anything.

//Mod edit: Added quoted text
Thanks given by:
That doesn't make it ok, enjoy your ban.
Thanks given by:
U cheat, u get banned! that simple!!!!! I will use this as long as i have to :D
Thanks given by:
The AC community is so gracious. And good-looking.

By the way, "cheating" is defined and unfair methods used to gain an advantage -- exactly what I wasn't doing (and said I wasn't doing). I don't believe I finished any games that day from beginning to end, not even the aforementioned CTF where it was incredibly obvious I was suspended in miid-air to probably each of the 20 people in the server for around ten minutes.

Just screwing around to get people's responses (e.g. crouching along the wall to ac_desert's high ledge and watching all my teammates try to do the same :DDD ) I'd hardly call this kind of lollygagging "cheating". I don't even keep a modified client, I undo everything I do after sessions like that, as I'm working from code I'm actually modifying to implement new features.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 06:15AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: ...Some semi-valid reasoning...

The thing is that you modified your client in a way that it effected the game-play of others. If you were just messing around and not playing, then your team is down a player. And if you're using it for an advantage for a better location, you're still getting points you shouldn't.

It's not why you did it, it's the fact that you did. Just deal with the 3 months and come back. It's really not that long.

Also, this thread is for cheating reports. So please just drop it.

EDIT: Thanks X for splitting this ;)
Thanks given by:
The fact is you went online and you played AC in a way no one else could aka cheating. Doesn't matter how long you gained an advantage and if you were just testing, you shouldn't be so stupid as to take it online. Come back in three months.
Thanks given by:
lol cheaters are running out of arguments these days.
Thanks given by:
I thought you would've known better, Felix.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Some "cheats" like speedhacks with gamespeed 1000 are more trolling than hack. I wont ban someone speedhacking like that but I understand why we have to ban them.

If you have fun with those kind of troll-hacks, I dont have fun when you are using them.

So here is my second gift :
[Image: hes-looking-for-one_o_258190.gif]
Thanks given by:
Really?

You should've known better. I actually didn't expect you to do this. I guess I am not as good a judge of character as I thought I was.
Thanks given by: