CBL Admin can we do something about this douchebag 2012
yes I imagine his IP range was the main reason because it could affect other players.

And it’s not an annoying case, for that "/CN ignore" is your friend, in fact I have the policy of not report trolls, Team killers, minor offenders, etc, I guees they will get tired, but in this case is simply impossible to play when he is on the server due to the amount of TK, Team shooting, kick voting, evading bans, etc, the AC players who have played with him know what I'm talking about, people just start to leave the server, that’s why I wondered why this dude is not BL yet? really tired of this douche 2012

cause I have to make the comment jamz that if several post in the BL reports, a consistent behavior like this for weeks, 10 demos, the testimony of a dozen of AC players that I'm sure can provide more demos, is not enough for a minimum of one month in CBL well........... :(

but that's just my POV not arguing, pressing or fighting

So let’s hope this works, adding the whole range to some servers now for a couple of months, to bad for his brazilian mates but hey it happens that some innocents pay for one guilty sometimes

cya in the game
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBL Admin can we do something about this douchebag 2012 - by Alex007 - 17 Jan 12, 10:49PM