inFame Ban hellokitty accused of cheater
I spoke with Aru@k and he explained his request is to have the server where inFame banned him banned. That server isn't on the masterserver in the first place though.

(03 Oct 11, 12:59AM)YourSister Wrote: i agree aruo@k, it is annoying but it is even more annoying when larry and infame just admin restart the games if they are losing.

I never "just" restart a game because I'm losing. The last time I forced a restart against you was because your teammate forced a restart first "to change weapon" even after we had started engaging each other. This is easy to abuse simply by claiming to need a weapon change whenever you get a bad start. So when we got a bad start after that I forced a revote with admin yet again.

Other cases have had similar reasons for restarting including spectating players of enemy team insulting and constantly distracting us while we play, and dR even asked us to stop in the middle of a game but played on themselves to gain a flag.

Additionally, we recently lost against you and Benson pretty badly and didn't revote anything (simply because we had nothing to complain about).

I won't deny I am heavy handed, but I am getting bored of teams doing small things that are unfair. I've lost my feeling of good will towards some teams and they've lost it to me too.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
inFame Ban hellokitty accused of cheater - by Aru@k - 03 Oct 11, 12:12AM
RE: inFame Ban hellokitty accused of cheater - by Roflcopter - 03 Oct 11, 04:18PM