I give up.
Not many people know me, but I'm still going to tell the story.

Ok, first up, i left assaultcube a while ago. I got a bit bored tbh, and i had to study for exams. Just recently I decided to start playing a bit again. First time was decent, but i only played a game or two.

Then, today, i played another few games. First game, tosok, ac_desert. I'm playing well, until someone suggests that we play with only knives. I don't play how they want (after all, it's tosok, not lss), and they kick me out of the server.

Second game, ac_shine (i think). My brother decides to play as well, and we both start. He starts owning the scoreboard. And some random decides, well, I've had enough. So, he accuses him of cheating.
(keep in mind, I'M SITTING RIGHT BESIDE HIM. I KNOW HE ISN'T.) He repeatedly tells me to "look at the demo". I do, to humour him. My brother got a lucky gib or two, but that was all. I go back to the server, and tell him that all that happened was he got lucky. I thought the random built a bridge, but no.

Eventually, after a game of ac_mines on the same server, we start playing another game. And the same random finds out-WOW! you guys have the same IP!

So, I'm honest, and tell him that he is my brother. He full on accuses us of both being terrible cheaters/hackers, and procedes to tell us that he will blacklist us.

I give up guys. I can't go a game without having a major lawsuit on my hands. I'm going back to whatever game i played before i found assaultcube.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
I give up. - by Skyra - 24 Jul 10, 01:19PM
RE: I give up. - by Gibstick - 24 Jul 10, 01:25PM
RE: I give up. - by Skyra - 24 Jul 10, 01:31PM
RE: I give up. - by Lightning - 24 Jul 10, 02:32PM
RE: I give up. - by jamz - 24 Jul 10, 05:49PM
RE: I give up. - by Panda - 24 Jul 10, 07:30PM
RE: I give up. - by Skyra - 25 Jul 10, 04:24AM
RE: I give up. - by spamma - 25 Jul 10, 05:20AM
RE: I give up. - by THESOUNDOFRAP - 25 Jul 10, 06:50AM
RE: I give up. - by #M|A#Wolf - 25 Jul 10, 07:02AM