custom map pack 2009-2010 (assaultcube 1.0.4)
(06 Nov 10, 08:20AM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: But opposers of that don't understand the orginal aim of assaultcube and nor that they accept that their handling with the game is the orgin of any restriction. they have absolutely other view on the game and they are absolutely wrong.

Who are you to say who is wrong or who is right? are you God or something? As said pufig, you have high opinion of yourself. You didn't really knew the first view of the game, you are here since 0.93.... So I think you can't say what is the real point of view of the game. "You know what this game need", and all other people who don't think like you are wrong, that's calling fascism dude... with all respect I have to you, I just have to remember you something: ac_church => shitty ugly laggy map created by you, no layer, lagging, too much open space, bad textures etc.... You was happy when people was playing on!? all server was playing on... we all did crappy maps in our life (me too). so can you say me now who are you to judge people and their opinion!? ok you can say skyscraper and all shitty map sucks (i'm ok with you it really sucks) that's your right, i made shitty laggy maps too and i hate crappy maps now, but the thing is, i had fun to made it, and people had fun to play on it. this is a video game, and video game was created to distract, to have fun, so you can't force a community who have fun to think as you want. restriction kill the game like shitty crappy maps kills the game. I think nobody have right. we have to find kind of negotiation: like: "no pollution by shitty maps on server list" with "no shitty restriction for mapping", maybe we can use a fuction wich hide automatically crappy maps from server lister, and in menu option, player who want to see shitty maps on their serverlister you can. something like: "/crappyserver 1" "/crappy server 0" you know what i mean? sorry if i was a little agressive, but some things have to be sayed...

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: custom map pack 2009-2010 (assaultcube 1.0.4) - by [aCKa]Deathstar - 06 Nov 10, 07:07PM