Top Mappers Mapping Competition
As of late I got the idea of making a fun little mapping competition.

This is a competition(Hosted by the Rebel Mappers) where anyone can submit a original ac map. The maps will be judged by 3 experienced AC'ers who will pick their 3 favorite maps. In the end a public poll will be made in wich anyone can vote for there favorite out of the possible 9 maps. Once a map is submitted it will be uploaded to the maps page(along with a description and screenies) and will be playable on the Redneck Server by Maj. Hillis. To submit a map checkout the Submit A Map page on our website. No registration is required!

You can start to submit maps on Friday, November 12, 2010. Judging will begin on the 1st of March and will last untill the 3 judges have picked there maps. Then the public will vote for their favorite!

We hope we get a good turnout. :D

For more info see the website. Have fun!

~Maj.
Thanks given by:
yes i would be glad to design a quality map in 18 fucking days
Thanks given by:
I didnt say it had to be (insert official map name here) ^^
Thanks given by:
so i make an average map and rush it for your competition. i dont think so
Thanks given by:
I have a map it's called ac_plainassmapcuzididnthavethetime xD
Thanks given by:
sorry but 18 days is no-where near enough time for any quality map release
look at the last 4 mapping contest (all hosted by DES, devs, and experienced mappers, not some wanna-be's) it was 2-3 months for the time to make a map

but on the good side of things, undead next time you are on irc, hit me up about a mapping contest in the future :)
Thanks given by:
Please! Extend the time, one month is not nearly enough. At least wait until March Break ;)
Thanks given by:
OK, i'll start finishing my actual Assault Cube map!
Thanks given by:
1 or 2 months is the minimal time if you want good mappers on.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, i mapped already half a year on ac_hacienda, and it's still not yet finished
Thanks given by:
sooo this is what u were working on....eh?
Thanks given by:
Map faster! Just kidding. Ill extend it. I was going to start a longer one after christmas and I forgot how late in the month it is :/

Anyway, what the heck, you got untill March 1st. Lol.

iFail xD

Thanks given by: