[split] Morshu Retaliation - AC 1.2 _obvious_ cases of cheating
I was "unarmed" and no, i wasn't cheating, you just don't have enough knowledge in the game for understand when someone can shoot and when someone is cheating. The other idiot in the demo that was accusing me its just another troll that usually just join games for headshot his teammates and doing it over and over with new nicknames until someone manage to ban him (usually that "someone" its me). Maybe you should actually trust an admin instead of the first random troll, what do you think? Also, you was still accusing me even after i changed my name from unarmed to my real one. And you did the same wallhack thing one day before, we were still playing in Depot. Are you planning to target anyone is better of you with your wallhack thing? lol, good luck. Also, you talk about "insults" when the only thing i told you was "i don't cheat, you are just bad", its this an insult or actually the truth? Really btw, stop accusing people of cheating for "hobby", with votes for ban and bullshits in the chat. People doing this are increasing, i see them everyday and its annoying. That's just another reason of why pubs servers are more empty day after day and good players prefers to play on private ones. Also, even if someone is really cheating its not by start cheating too that you resolve the problem, it only makes things get worse, as you can see. I forgive you, but its not up to me deciding if remove your BL or not. Cya
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.2 _obvious_ cases of cheating - by Federico. - 04 Oct 15, 09:08AM