automatic sorry after a teamkill
(30 May 14, 11:06AM)stef Wrote: Please make the script so, that the name of the teamkilled player is also part of the "sry" message. That way, everyone can tell, that you are using such a script.

IMO, only an asshole would use such a script. If you frag a teammate, the least you can do, is to pause and press a button to say "sry". If you get fragged yourself during that pause - well, you shouldn't have fragged a teammate...

An automated sorry tells quite a few things about the player using it:
1) kills a lot of teammates (otherwise, he wouldn't need a script)
2) doesn't really care about it (otherwise, he wouldn't use a script)
3) can not be bothered to press a single button (otherwise, he wouldn't need a script)

I'm assuming, you want the script for playing public matches only, right? Since you rarely get asked to play clan matches with that kind of attitude...

Some sauer players use such scripts. Yes, most of them play like assholes...
My script does include the name of the teammate. I honestly coded this script because I didn't say sorry until after I was not-engaged (ie. dead), and I felt like I wasn't saying sorry fast enough. So I wrote this script such that kick-happy players wouldn't try to kick me for a teamkill. I don't try to teamkill, but sometimes I have a bad day and no matter how hard I try not to, I seem to teamkill at least one or two people per game. Would you like me to code an on-off switch for the script?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by MPx - 21 Apr 14, 06:22PM
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by Skinny-Dog - 23 Apr 14, 01:08AM
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by Skinny-Dog - 23 Apr 14, 02:10AM
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by Skinny-Dog - 23 Apr 14, 11:16PM
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by stef - 30 May 14, 11:06AM
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by Mousikos - 30 May 14, 03:50PM
RE: automatic sorry after a teamkill - by 1Cap - 30 May 14, 09:19PM