CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
(03 Feb 14, 09:47PM)Mousikos Wrote: Wait. So basically you bought a VPS and are asking $1/mo/server? Is anyone ever going to take up that offer?

With six servers hosted with you have 0 operation cost and AC doesn't seem to be very resource intensive... Okay.

Why are you running a Windows server instead of a linux server (just curious)?

Someone might, It doesn't bother me if no one wants it, its there in the future for any new people who would like a server.
Okay seriously stop making assumptions, at what point did I say that it had 0 operation cost? I pay a monthly fee to have the VPS running so even 1 dollar helps out to pay towards the VPS, also I intend to put a portion of it towards AC to help out the Devs.

We are running a windows server because it is easier to set up servers for us, due to the ability of being able to us VNC, also we have a RuneScape private server running on there that is managed by a friend and it was his preference, it is intended for the RSPS, however the AC servers and the offer to provide them is an extra.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers! - by Ethiixx - 03 Feb 14, 10:00PM