I've been blacklisted?
(21 Dec 11, 06:13AM)Joe Smith Wrote:
(19 Dec 11, 07:39AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: hmm....don't exactly remember that one....what was your name during the time? and a demo would be nice and then you will have my utmost and dearest apologies. and sorry but you're probably one of the most annoying players I know.

I respected HyPE and looked up to them until you and GDM decided it would be funny to "fake-apply" to .kyC"|. I didn't really care much but when you legit started crying about how your troll didn't work and started swearing at me...that's probably about the time I lost respect for your clan.

Congrats. I'll never be as good as you. That doesn't really matter to me man. I like AC but it's just a game :)
(17 Dec 11, 05:46PM)tempest Wrote: This, maybe? http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4425.html

thanks man...that explains it

Sry but you have the wrong people and wrong clan, i know for a fact they wouldnt do anything such as you stated. GDM is a leader and founder and lucky just wouldnt go that far. Please do not make accusations without proof. Just like you asked lucky to do in in this post "hmm....don't exactly remember that one....what was your name during the time? and a demo would be nice and then you will have my utmost and dearest apologies"

Thank you.

hey no problem man. i just sorta blew it off as a sick joke and hoped maybe theyll stop being dicks. At least lucky was there because he admitted it. Look to the text above. He acknowledges to the same incident except he accuses me of being the person attacking. he was also using the name HyPE|lucky so either it was him or you got yourself an impersonation problem. Now GDM, you're right. I'm sorry. I can't say it was you because the person I was testing was under the name of
a-d-a-m. However, I know your playing style from ladders quite well and when you used the shotgun I said something like "Is this GDM?" and a-d-a-m said "Ok you caught me."

Now, yes, my fatal error was that I didn't know how to get a demo and IP address at the time. Now I do. And I will do so next time. JoeSmith I've never really met you and I'm sure you're a nice person but your clanmates here haven't been all so kind to me when I'm playing the game and minding my business. I know that having a little fun in game is completely fine but these people took it a little too far, whether they are HyPE or not.

You have my word that I'm not bending the truth in anyway. The most harm I did was during the test when I said something like, "Agh you shitgunner!" to a-d-a-m. When I said thanks for trolling to HyPE|lucky (again maybe not him...) he promptly said "Fuck you" and a-d-a-m said "MerCyKiL, the other guys in our clan knows he has no penis." which implies that HyPE|lucky and a-d-a-m are in the same clan.

I think if you truly believe your boys are innocent, you should start an investigation to see who is impersonating you because that is a serious offense in this game.

These facts aren't made up or altered dude. They're 100% what I saw happen. And notice I haven't complained about it previously on the forums or ratted on your clan. I'm a pretty reasonable guy and I'd love to make amends with your clan. Next time, I'll get IP addresses at a minimum.
(20 Dec 11, 12:52AM)Think3r Wrote: Well now that you've brought this up MerCyKiL ,IM BANNED FROM YOUR SERVERS >:[.WTF DiD i DO,...................................nothing :|.

Think3r to give you more information: apperently you have been bl'd from all TyD servers. However, our server owners do not follow TyD blacklistings or even have one blacklist in place. Not quite sure what it is man.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
I've been blacklisted? - by MerCyKiL - 17 Dec 11, 05:42PM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by tempest - 17 Dec 11, 05:46PM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by lucky - 17 Dec 11, 06:21PM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by MerCyKiL - 19 Dec 11, 07:39AM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by gambino - 19 Dec 11, 04:09PM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by GDM - 21 Dec 11, 06:07AM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by Joe Smith - 21 Dec 11, 06:13AM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by MerCyKiL - 21 Dec 11, 06:30AM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by GDM - 21 Dec 11, 07:23AM
RE: I've been blacklisted? - by lucky - 19 Dec 11, 06:26PM