Permanent blacklisting of Plenas
You have to understand Brazilians have a bad rep, because, whereas Europe and America may have a lot low profile cheaters - when you actually catch a high profile one, it tends to just be a bad apple that has fallen stray from the apple tree.

In the past we have noted that when one Brazilian player was caught cheating within a team. The WHOLE team was cheating, and of course this is not always the case. But without sounding too extreme a good example of this in the real world would be the outlook of Muslims - a lot of people misjudge them and prejudice them as extremists (huge problem in the UK where I live, after the 7/7 bombings), but it is only a tiny percentage of them that are - and it certainly does not make up the whole picture and represent them as a community or religion.

These few bad apples do not represent Brazil either - however it does make some people more anxious towards them and certainly more cynical.

I hope this clears up a bit of the mixed attitudes I am seeing towards Brazilian, from my perspective anyhow, and understand Theo_RJ* - this attitude towards Brazilians is not the majority of the AC community either :)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by jamz - 12 Dec 11, 01:34AM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by jamz - 12 Dec 11, 01:47AM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by EnTy - 12 Dec 11, 02:29AM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by jamz - 15 Dec 11, 08:19AM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by jamz - 20 Dec 11, 10:13PM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by jamz - 03 Jan 12, 01:19PM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by Jason - 04 Jan 12, 03:35AM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by EnTy - 04 Jan 12, 04:55PM
RE: Permanent blacklisting of Plenas - by jamz - 19 Mar 12, 10:18AM