[split] AC Blacklist Reports - Sid
I wouldn't suspect master debaters from MIT to use their horrible experiences ("me having to go through all this jargon") as a preamble for an argument, and call it logic. Yet I will persist in believing that you are as you say.

I will be more than happy to accommodate your request for an identification of logical fallacies. The logical fallacies used include:
appeal to emotion ("me having to go through all this jargon"),
argument ad hominem ("can go play dumb somewhere else"),
straw man / red herring ("I have not killed anyone during the period where I was granted admin"),
more ad hominem ("I'm a nice guy"),
begging the question ("I don't like being pushed around, not when you don't have a good reason to"),
faulty use of authority ("I'm also in the debate society of MIT" and "I ... went to an internship in CERN, who, for your information, invented the World Wide Web"),
psychological projection ("Which, with your arrogance, ..."),
and a cleverly-veiled argumentum ad baculum ("if we can resolve this the Vulcan way, I'll embrace your side. If not, I guess a little Klingon-ing won't do bad").

I'm curious now, what exactly would "a little Klignon-ing" consist of?

Yes, sometimes the phrase "Hasta La Vista" is said in America, but usually Americans say things like "see you later" or "bye" or even "peace out." "Hasta La Vista" is actually Spanish, and is more often used in Spanish-speaking countries.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[split] AC Blacklist Reports - Sid - by Sid - 22 Nov 11, 05:15PM
RE: [split] AC Blacklist Reports - Sid - by V-Man - 22 Nov 11, 07:22PM