Assaultcube "Advanced" version...
(11 Jul 10, 01:33PM)François Wrote: the map editor isn't easier at all

Are you mad, Sauerbraten have a better Mapeditor!,
one example is when you putting a mapmodel somewhere on the Map, you cant deny it! The editing is more user friendly, by the way.
(11 Jul 10, 02:25PM)Sp33dy* Wrote: lol... who wants cube 2 engine goes to play Sauerbraten... the games would be almost same :|

It's not the point, i want a game with modern/realistic settings and more user friendly mapeditor and sauerbraten have a doom/quake kind of theme.
(11 Jul 10, 05:00PM)tempest Wrote: Oh, come on. You devs aren't doing any work!!! It can't be that difficult. I don't know anything about AssaultCube or Cube 2 or game engines or progamming, but you have to do this!!!! AC looks totally shitty, but I want a good-looking game because I can't afford MW2. Ah, and I also have to tell you that AC needs more weapons, and maybe vehicles. If you do all that, AC will get a lot more players. If you continue not doing anything, I'll leave AssaultCube!!!!!!!!!!

Srsly...

I totally agree with you, My fantasy of a perfect Open source Fps is Assaultcube based on cube 2!
It crazy that the developers of AC dont upgrade this thing. Where is the point it shouldnt be advanced version? What the €@?!%# Did they make a new engine if the the first was good enough?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 11 Jul 10, 01:33PM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by hpkiller - 11 Jul 10, 06:42PM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 12 Jul 10, 12:56AM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 12 Jul 10, 01:14AM