Simple first map does not meet quality requirements
(10 Dec 10, 11:53PM)Andrez Wrote: Did you read this?

Yes, I read that.
There's no large area that's empty, there are multiple small structures around, 2 "forts" at either side for CTF, and a medium sized structure in the middle at 16x16 with steps leading to the top 2 sides for 8 blocks and steps to the other sides from the inside to get back out. This structure is housing the akimbo. The pickups are separated decent and the ceiling is only about 20 blocks high with the larger structures at 10 block heights. 4 of the smaller structures are 8x8 closed in spots with 3 blocks high containing either a helmet or pistol ammo. There are also 4 half-structures of 2 walls the same as the other smaller structures, and the all contain grenades. At either side of the "fort" areas are 16x16 rooms containing ammo boxes, all 4 of these rooms are 10 blocks high. The "fort" itself is simply a staggered wall that's 3 blocks high in the low spots, and 5 blocks high at higher spots. The higher spots are also built up to a peak at about 10 block heights. These "forts" along with the rooms at either end are 128x16, so it's 16 blocks from front to back and spans the 128 block area. In the middle is a pit with the flag for the respective sides and a health pack.

The actual idea behind it was for CTF, but I was also wanting to try it out for playability in deathmatches.

Would it be better if I put my map online to be looked at better?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple first map does not meet quality requirements - by digitalhead - 11 Dec 10, 12:38AM