Poll: Will you want to play the AC Olympics?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
8 40.00%
No
60.00%
12 60.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To ACWC players...
@Waffles,thanks, that is a very helpful post! Ill be in touch with you guys in the future, because I like butter! XD
@Stranz, mmm, I chose Official maps because they are much more appealing to the community, and thats why its called Official Ac Olympics. I want ALL the community to be involved and Ive found over time that working with official maps gets more attention.
By your post I assume you didnt take a look at the original thread where I try to explain the categories and how they will be counted upon a possible final outcome:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5259.html
Its supposed to be player based, but in my try to merge with ACWC I also though of it being team based.
On the other hand, what you suggest is , IMO, more difficult to attract players to.
Its a great idea, and MUST be done, but I find having the maps already set makes things more easy (for me at least, my mapping skills are minus zero, XD).
For example, MykeGregory suggested a race, with a map full of ammo boxes featuring a loooooong corridor, and I have the "high jump" map already done, but , I think this fits best to gema related things, and in this place thats a taboo, so, again, thats why I keep trying to do it in official maps.
But Custom AC olympics with just 2 or 3 categories, few players and then posting demos here can be a very much fun thing to do so I wont rule it out!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, greatly appreciated!
Edit: Im moving to Canada in the next few weeks, so things might look, or even be, suspended, but you can always pm me for getting info or suggestions! Ill be working in the shadows!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 06 May 12, 12:19PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Vermi - 06 May 12, 01:46PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Mystered - 06 May 12, 03:57PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by #M|A#Wolf - 06 May 12, 04:44PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 06 May 12, 06:02PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Mr.OpTic - 06 May 12, 05:00PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Nightmare - 06 May 12, 05:53PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Waffles - 07 May 12, 12:13AM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Stranz - 07 May 12, 01:04AM
RE: To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 07 May 12, 01:23AM