Blacklist request for The-Kicker
(09 Jan 12, 09:30PM)V-Man Wrote:
(08 Jan 12, 02:37PM)RealViking Wrote: If people F1's his kickvotes I guess he's doing something good

That logic is almost as incorrect as the logic used by people who hit F1 on every vote without considering the question.
Anyone who has been a victim of kick-vote abuse will tell you this is how they got kicked for stupid reasons.

I have been the Banner and the Banee. As a banee, I was Dr.Rockzo before I vote abused. Someone recognized my name as the clown from Metalocalypse and they got me banned for, you guessed it... doing cocaine. Did I feel annoyed? No. Did I just go on another server? Yes. Did I destroy my keyboard like Angry German Kid? No. Did I come back 30 min. later? Yes.

Admins need to be more tolerant of shit. All the votes are by the people. Obama didn't get elected because people just pressed random buttons. They made a conscientious, stupid decision to vote for him, just like the people you are trying to serve made a stupid decision to vote for stupid votes cast by me and anyone else.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Blacklist request for The-Kicker - by Han.Solo - 08 Jan 12, 01:48PM
RE: Blacklist request for The-Kicker - by Dr.Rockzo - 01 Feb 12, 07:03AM
RE: Blacklist request for The-Kicker - by Dr.Rockzo - 02 Feb 12, 04:20AM
RE: Blacklist request for The-Kicker - by Jg99 - 08 Jan 12, 10:21PM