Are there any competitive players left?
Why you think everyone is inactive, if they don't play against oNe ? It's not all about you.

We don't have a priority list who to play, if we want to play clanmatches. (Which is still our decision not yours)

Let's make a clear Statement:

FD* is different. The matter for us is a players history, behavior and intention. That's what you can expect from every FD*. Players which are friendly, playing serious and fair.

You asked lately more intensly than usual, true. The Point is : You forget, that in FD* the most people are around 30 and by the terms we look for people in our clan, they wont deal with immature insultings, childish behavior or the intention just to mess up a match. We made expierences we wont deal with it anymore again. (Like joining a running matchserver with admin and spawning in the middle to a team for teamkilling them)

that's not funny

I want have a good time and pleasure with gaming and not spend my spare time with people destroying every fun of it. Also i will not participate and waste my time for the noticable growing fanbase for that. It seems to be the time of beeing legit like this. It's not, not for me.

From time to time we feel like things could be fine and it could be a good match, but then we get teached again another lession. And i am tired to waste my energy to check again and again over years, if it's probably possible to play 15 mins without beeing insulted or offended, listening to immature young adults or watching silent our terms getting abused.

Also facts like blacklist entries of your your clan makes us slowing down to play against you, we lost completly every trust that you play fair, and your behavior doesn't help us to fix that trust.

Keep the game nice, and take a bit more care to each other, or you are the only oNe which doesn't play matches.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 31 Mar 13, 01:10PM