World Cup- 2014
wow Pepe is just awesome , with a simple tap to the head he healed a very injured Mueller.
Thanks given by:
Brazil x Mexico
Arena Castelão

http://arenacastelao.com/site/interacao/passeio-virtual
Thanks given by:
Wow, Portugal team should be banned from football. Just embarrassing: a red card, total disorder and the 'big deal' C. Ronaldo? A total fail. He should think about his career in shampoo commercials. Pff.

Regarding the French team, Pogba and others are still nothing compared to the good old 2006 team. I remember of perfect coordination and players running like horses, nothing like this.
Thanks given by:
brazil to take the world cup with ease
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 01:38PM)Andrez Wrote: Wow, Portugal team should be banned from football.

Andrez, please don't go full retard. Should every team that gets a red card be banned from football? Nonsense.

If anyone is to blame for our poor performance yesterday it's our coach.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 01:57PM)titiPT Wrote:
(17 Jun 14, 01:38PM)Andrez Wrote: Wow, Portugal team should be banned from football.

Andrez, please don't go full retard. Should every team that gets a red card be banned from football? Nonsense.

If anyone is to blame for our poor performance yesterday it's our coach.
It isn't about that only, but because even Honduras has a better team than Portugal. I was especially satisfied yesterday for watching CR failing. He doesn't even know what humility is, dat stupid arrogant Brad Pitt-wannabe.
Thanks given by:
New Zealand are still the only participating country to have never been beaten in the World Cup.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 02:11PM)Andrez Wrote: even Honduras has a better team than Portugal.

Are you trippin'?
Thanks given by:
Brazil vs. Mexico should be good
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 02:44PM)Marti Wrote:
(17 Jun 14, 02:11PM)Andrez Wrote: even Honduras has a better team than Portugal.

Are you trippin'?
Hahaha, did you watch Germany vs Portugal?
Their game was silly and unorganized as fuck. And yes, Honduras has probably more chances than Portugal at this time.

PS: once again, fuck CR7.
Thanks given by:
CR7 is the best
behind oscar and hazard.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 04:23PM)Xenon Wrote: CR7 is the best
behind oscar and hazard.
'BECAUSE I MUST BE FABOLOUS WHEN I PLAY'
[Image: QUyb6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 04:52PM)Andrez Wrote: [img]

[Image: image.png]
Thanks given by:
Lol Belgium
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 04:03PM)Andrez Wrote: And yes, Honduras has probably more chances than Portugal at this time.

As long as Germany wins the remaining games Portugal just needs to tie against Ghana and beat the US. Then we face either Belgium (currently losing against Algeria) or Russia. If the Honduras actually score a goal - thing they haven't done in a while - and make it to the knockout rounds, they face Argentina. Do you even football?

I don't even like Ronaldo that much, but I feel you have a lot of misdirected anger. Just calm your tits.

Edit: are you a Juventus fan by any chance?
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 05:42PM)Marti Wrote: Lol Belgium

WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS NONSENSICAL FIRST HALF
Thanks given by:
Andrez you cant even name 3 Honduras players without the help of google :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 05:51PM)titiPT Wrote:
(17 Jun 14, 04:03PM)Andrez Wrote: And yes, Honduras has probably more chances than Portugal at this time.

[...]Do you even football?

I don't even like Ronaldo that much, but I feel you have a lot of misdirected anger. Just calm your tits.

Edit: are you a Juventus fan by any chance?
OMG I was referring to the teams alone, not the whole stuff. Do you even read?

And no, Juventus (at least in Italy) is considered a true thief team (hence the fact it never wins in Europe). I'm an AC Milan fan. SEMPER FIDELIS.

Also, there is no need to hate one player to tell Portugal is really bad this year.

(17 Jun 14, 05:56PM)Marti Wrote: Andrez you cant even name 3 Honduras players without the help of google :D
Wilson Palacios, Figueroa and...Oh damn, you are right... I remember these ones because of that match rofl. :D
Thanks given by:
Yes, you said Honduras has more chances than Portugal, which is retarded.

GG Belgium
Thanks given by:
USA
USA
USA
Thanks given by:
It would be pretty nice to see USA beat Portugal. I want Americans to enjoy real football and what could be better fuel for the fire than them beating the team with the world's best player. + I would get to see Ronaldo cry
Thanks given by:
GO JUAN! GO SOMBRERO! GO TACO! GOOOOOO MEXICOOOO
Thanks given by:
That match.... USA and Ghana wasn't a good one...
Hope Brasil break Mexico in pieces
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 08:25PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: That match.... USA and Ghana wasn't a good one...

Close game throughout and a late game winning goal by the massive underdog.

How is that not good? :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 08:25PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: That match.... USA and Ghana wasn't a good one...
Lol cuz CR-Uruguay was better? You didn't even face Suarez :P
Overall Ghana did play much better than us yes, and we got quite lucky. But let us have our pride in our miraculously good fortune, don't try to knock it down.
Thanks given by:
Q:
(17 Jun 14, 08:39PM)Nightmare Wrote:
How is that not good? :)

A:
(17 Jun 14, 08:43PM)Oracle Wrote: Overall Ghana did play much better than us yes
(17 Jun 14, 08:43PM)Oracle Wrote: our miraculously good fortune

solved, let's move on to more interesting teams plz

WILL BRAZIL SCORE ALREADY
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 01:38PM)Andrez Wrote: Ronaldo? A total fail. He should think about his career in shampoo commercials. Pff.

Jealous much ?
Thanks given by:
What makes the World Cup so great? Emotion like this. Neymar tears up during the Brazilian national anthem. VIDEO: http://bit.ly/1lBB6SB

GO Brazil!

0-0 final
Thanks given by:
BRAZIL WHAT HAPPENED :((((
Thanks given by:
Mexico's actually decent that's what
Thanks given by: