The chemical burns
So i got a chemical de-greaser in my eye today at work. I have corneal damage that will heal in 1-2 weeks. In the meantime, take it easy on me, i've only got one eye.

In related news, share any traumatic injuries that didn't result in death or shitting yourself (nobody likes those stories).
Thanks given by:
get well soon :o
Thanks given by:
Please don't play ACWC so USA B can win.
Thanks given by:
Landed backwards while playing football (soccer) and tried to break the fall by putting my hand out. It looked as if I snapped my wrist clean off my arm.

This is a similar x-ray to what mine looked like.
http://0.tqn.com/d/orthopedics/1/0/2/1/fxapcolles.jpg
Thanks given by:
When I was really small I fractured my leg by pulling a TV's power cable making it fall over lol
Thanks given by:
ill be fully healed by acwc, partially healed (hopefully) by summer cup finals. That's rough aekom, real rough.

I broke my wrist falling from a 2 story ladder when i was 16, probably the second worst injury ive sustained.
Thanks given by:
Nothing really impressive for me.
When I was younger I broke the little finger of my right hand after breaking a nose with it.
Thanks given by:
nnnooooooo, Waffles, stahp!
Thanks given by:
I'm as white as milk, and at least once a year I go to the sea from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, result: I'm burnt as fuck and I can't move at all atm.
Thanks given by:
sunburn's rough. i work outdoors now as my second job, and i quickly got burnt. luckily i am part native american, so now i am brownish.

aloe vera helps alot, as well furiously masturbating
Thanks given by:
In all seriousness, sorry to hear that bro. : <
Thanks given by:
When I was like 14 I was filling a little motorbike with gas/oil mixed fuel and I managed to splash a good amount of it into my right eye. I was only temp blinded for a few hours it seemed and only hurt like hell. Not long after that I broke my left wrist after going over the handlebars of a regular bike speeding through a nearby trailerpark going over speedbumps. Good times...
Thanks given by:
When I was 4, I was running in a park with some friends for some reason, and being the reckless dickhead I was back then, I wasn't looking where I was going. It turns out that I ran into a fence that had a loose piece of barbed wire on it, which ended up stabbing me in my left eye. There was a lot of blood, and I was rushed straight to hospital. I needed to have the top part of my left cheek stitched back on and twelve years later, I still cannot see properly out of the bottom corner of my left eye. It all looks healed now but I still have the scar. Kinda gross, but it was my own fault, so yeah.
Thanks given by:
About 5 years ago i was cycling on a highway, It was a familiar street that I would use often. I was coming up on the bike lane, really pushing out the last few miles. I had my head tucked, was going about 17mph on flat ground and slammed right into the back of a parked truck. It was a city work truck. Adrenaline was through the roof, couldn't stop shaking for about 5 minutes. Other than a lot of embarrassment, a purple swelled-up knee and a bent up front bicycle fork, i was ok. So stupid lol.
Thanks given by:
You dudes got it easy!! I broke (all at once) in a car accident: 2 legs, 4 ribs and a collar bone, plus some 31 stitches and not one part of my body without some sort of a bruise . It was a very miserable experience at the first couple of weeks but, after a while the pain went away and it got a bit interesting caus I got to use one of those cool electric wheelchairs. Just so you know the accident was not my fault, my car was at full stop and I got rammed by a lady on a Bronco, she was on the phone, there was no texting at the time (analogical cell phone days) she lost her license and got one year behind bars for reckless driving, I got some some insurance money and a few bolts and screws in my left leg...
Thanks given by:
Not nearly as bad as those above:
I was on a 10 speed bike going ~25MPH down on a steep hill when the front brakes came loose and wrapped around the wheel. Nice case of road rash and I still remember just how rough the road looks when your are just inches away from it.
I found that I make a poor substitute for copper wire, 480 volt 3 phase makes you feel all warm and tingly inside and out.
Drilled into my thumb but words can't quite explain the feeling and the sound of drilling into bone.
The worst pain would be a headache from a propane forklift that was not running properly and emitted an excessive amount of carbon monoxide. I had 2 migraines and they were nothing compared to this. Not the same day, but the same forklift (with solid rubber tires) ran over my foot. I disliked that forklift.

WEAR SAFETY GLASSES! (and maybe steel toe shoes)
Thanks given by:
I sprained my elbow once.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 13, 01:52PM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: (and maybe steel toe shoes)

if you're trying to protect your feet from being run over, steel toed boots are a bad idea. enough weight and theyll collapse on your foot and cut your toes off.
Thanks given by:
When i was 8 i almost died of appendicitis which caused peritonitis. One day later in hospital and i probably wouldnt have survived. It also caused me to need to learn to walk again.

Oh and i also broke my wrist because my brother threw me off a shopping cart, i used to be lefthanded but since then i became righthanded.

I crushed my thumb in a door, i had 0 bone left in my thumb lol.

Also fell headfirst on a huge rock which caused my skull to split.

Fully recovered from everything though!

Living life on the edge.
Thanks given by:
I nearly died from a fire ant bite.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 13, 04:13PM)Marti Wrote: Oh and i also broke my wrist because my brother threw me off a shopping cart, i used to be lefthanded but since then i became righthanded.

I always knew Rik was a murder on the inside.
Thanks given by:
i ran my left index finger into a wall once and now i can bend it 90 degrees.

i guess you could say i've lived the hard life.

(19 Jul 13, 12:03AM)Waffles Wrote: ill be fully healed by acwc, partially healed (hopefully) by summer cup finals.

nah you play better with one eye, no intersecting binocular vision. keep the patch
Thanks given by:
Hmm...
Get well soon! But while were on the subject..
[Image: 19s5.jpg]
Video of Brutal Bail Though
http://youtu.be/-IPn_fiPBz4?t=1m38s
Thanks given by:
My dad passed out while holding gas at a party. Legit.
Thanks given by:
I have a rather large lump underneith my right knee, whereby i twisted my patella on a bouncy castle when i was about 12. At the time my tendon was quite strong for my age, due to loads of sport, so now it looks like a have 2 knees kinda sorta.

EDIT: chemical degreasers? pah. try D9 (suma grill) that shit makes your eyes water from 5 feet away!
Thanks given by:
I broke my nail while masturbating ^•^
Thanks given by:
Split my pupil, impacted eye sight for life, cant see properly in the sun, or in the factory at work.. I'd rather your injury Waffles.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jul 13, 07:37AM)Shorty Wrote: Split my pupil, impacted eye sight for life, cant see properly in the sun, or in the factory at work.. I'd rather your injury Waffles.

how'd that happen man?
Thanks given by:
3 years ago, accidently stick my left hand in a lawn mower. Cut off tip of my middle finger and severely fractured the 2 fingers next to it
Thanks given by:
Nothing bad has happened to me yet (I probably just Jinxed it) but this is something that happened to my brother:

My brother and I made a sled track on a slope near our cabin (vacation in big-bear!). We had a big snow pile at the end to stop us from going to far.

After I went down it, my brother had a turn. When he went, the snow pile at the end was flattened out like a ramp as he went over it causing him to fly 4 feat in the air.

Then, his head hit a tree. To give you an idea of how hard the impact was: His snowboarding boots flew off.
Thanks given by: